I'm in a movie!

by avishai 15 Replies latest jw friends

• confuzzlediam
    confuzzlediam
    Awesome!! Congratulations!! Looks like an interesting movie!
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Cool.... so THAT's where you've been. ;0)
  • flipper
    flipper
    AVISHAI- Really freaking cool bro ! Congratulations ! Your part as Pulitzer looks great ! This looks like a really good movie. Wife and I will have to watch it . Thanks for sharing. My best wishes to you on your acting career. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • avishai
    avishai

ironically ( my part was shot before Christopher Lambert was cast) i based my accent on his, as he was raised internationally, so was Pulitzer to a degree. Im also really happy that all the wardrobe, minus one vest, was put together by me! The director and his wife are exceptionally kind people.

I met Timothy Hines (writer/director) at a thrift store here in Salem,OR, got to talking about the film, and I offered to help w/ costuming. "Can you act?" he said."yep!" I replied. So, i auditioned, and the rest is history.

• avishai
    avishai
    Cappytan, I think that that may be due to the editing more than anything else. Having acted for a very long time, I think the lead actress, Caroline Barry, has a bright future. I have never seen someone as young as her actually LISTEN rather than waiting for her next line. It's a very important trait in an actor, and she seems like a true pro at a young age.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Congratulations , is it your movie debut ? Sounds like a good movie based on fact .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit