OK I'VE HAD IT!!!!

by safe4kids 24 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I've been a Jedi now for almost one whole night and nobody ('cept Scully) even noticed! *sniff* Would someone please help me with this gd light sabre??!!! I've already decapitated the family dog and accidentally split my bed right down the middle! I've got blisters on my fingers (and my tongue...don't ask!) I'm feelin' testy and completely out of sorts

Have a little compassion people and help me out here!!!!

Thank you. That is all.

Dana

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Wow a jedi. Congrats! to you s4k
    I'll go look for an online greeting card.

• logical
    logical

Dana, thats not a lightsabre, they arent supposed to vibrate that much.

• waiting
    waiting

howdy safe,

Obviously, your name doesn't fit your situation, now does it? I'm not a StarWars fan due to the fact that my 2 boys are, (and can actually turn the tv sound off - and recreate accurate dialog for the whole movies by memory.....which should tell you that I've seen/heard them literally scores of times. ugh. motherhood.)

That comment set aside - glad you made it! It means you stuck around and became a seasoned warrior (of what we don't know). But seasoned, nonetheless.

mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm. seasoned quite nicely too. Congratulations!

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Whoo Hoo Dana

• patio34
    patio34

Happy belated Jedi day!!!

• logical
    logical

I watch all 4 episodes each week.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

safe4kids; I know how you feel *sniff*. Congrats to you Jedi!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

If ONLY you knew the POWER of the dark side!

Licking your light sabre? Licking it? How sordid!

Oh....btw...CONGRATS!!!

Expatbrit

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Way to go Dana!!!!

Sorry I missed the actual turning point.....I humbly bow to your new status....but please....put down the lightsabre!!!!

And so sorry to hear about your dog and your bed...but your tongue???? Nope...won't ask!!!!

"Jedi" looks good on ya lady..you've earned it. Just one request...just leave the lightsabre at home the next time you come to TO for a visit....or wait!... maybe it would be interesting to take with us on our shopping adventure downtown again...hmmmmmm....or to see you and expat fighting the evils of the nasty WT warlords eh?

Congrats and WELL DONE!!!

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit