Lesson for 'You Know'

by Nemesis 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• You Know
    You Know
    However, You Know has a mental problem. He's been arguing his bogus ideas for YEARS with no sign of let-up.

You are a little confused. Apostates have been arguing their "bogus ideas for years with no sign of let-up."

MANY have tried before to help him see the "light".
    TRANSLATION: We have never been able to corner YK or get the best of him even though our best and brightest have given it their all.

There is something seriously wrong with YK, because as we all know, a real JW would not spend this time and effort on this sort of forum.
    This is one of the most desperate lines of reasoning that the apostate uses. Typically apostate dubs make the taunt that no one can answer the tough questions. But, whenever someone does, then, the apostate resorts to such childish and desperate arguments such as the above. It is obvious that you aren't really concerned with the truth and you don't want others to have the opportuity to reason things out for themselves. You are one of the worst kinds of tyrants who doesn't think for themselves and you don't think anyone else should have that right either. You have accepted the opinion that Ray Franz and his goons have handed you. And that's your business, but others want to look at things in more detail before they make decisions that are going to potentially effect them everlastingly.

The way I see it, there are a few people, many of whom are my brothers and sisters, who sincerely want answers. I believe that because so many have stumbled over these issues that people with genuine doubts at least deserve to see how one of Jehovah's Witnesses responds to various questions and issues. I refuse to let myself be bullied or intimidated by petty tryants like you from presenting a defense for our faith. / You Know

• TR
    TR

YK,

Good attempt at a recovery. However, it shan't work with those who have been aware of you for some time.

I refuse to let myself be bullied or intimidated by petty tryants like you from presenting a defense for our faith. / You Know
    Wow, you give me too much credit! LOL!

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

Hi TR,

Thanks for the advice about You Know—at least I tried to reason with him!

What makes me laugh TR is the fact that now he has his own personal pet philosophy that is neither scriptural nor official Watch Tower doctrine. Even they have changed after decades of criticisms and moved the ‘sheep and goats’ forward to the thousands year reign of Christ. You Know, seems oblivious to this and goes ahead of his “mother’s divine” guidance, and formulates a two-minute judgment day, some how squeezed in-between a new two-part tribulation! You Know doesn’t realise that if God were with the Watch Tower [as he clearly believes he is] then he [You Know] should be following their ‘new light’ doctrine on the ‘sheep and goats’ faithfully.

It comes to my mind that he is most definitely not a JW, or not one attending the meetings, as he isn’t even up to date with their latest changes. I get the gut feeling he may be a disfellowshipped one who then ‘pretends’ to be a faithful JW, as a kind of soothing to his self imposed guilt of rejection. In other words—he believes he will gain God’s grace back by valiantly defending the Watch Tower and all they represent. Unfortunately he has made a big booboo here by showing that he is well out of line with “mother” and her “new light spiritual food”. I have seen this before, where the disfellowshipped want to go back, and end up far more Pro-Watch Tower than most R&F witnesses. But they are always given away by their comments, attitude, and ignorance of various doctrines, as has just happened with You Know.

He does make me laugh though, and we all need a good chuckle to keep the spirits up!

• Celia
    Celia
    You are a little confused. Apostates have been arguing their "bogus ideas for years with no sign of let-up."

Why is it that everyone’s ideas but yours are bogus ? Who says so ?

TRANSLATION: We have never been able to corner YK or get the best of him even though our best and brightest have given it their all.
    Have you ever changed the mind of one person who has left the Watch Tower and caused him/her to return to the Society?

It is obvious that you aren't really concerned with the truth and you don't want others to have the opportuityto reason things out for themselves. You are one of the worst kinds of tyrants who doesn't think for themselves and you don't think anyone else should have that right either.

Well, that’s a mouth full ! The majority of people leave the Watch Tower because they are very much concerned with the truth. On the other hand the WT leaders want to hide the real truth from their followers, keep them blind and stupid…
    You have accepted the opinion that Ray Franz and his goons have handed you.

Dumb statement if there ever was one… RFranz is not trying to hand opinions to anyone. He just told what he had witnessed inside the Governing Body.

but others want to look at things in more detail before they make decisions that are going to potentially effect them everlastingly.

Good point… your opinion however is just that, your opinion… not the one and only truth.

I refuse to let myself be bullied or intimidated by petty tryants like you from presenting a defense for our faith.
    / You Know
    Who is the tyrant here ? You are the one who belittle everyone who has the audacity to talk back and refuse to accept your convoluted explanations of what you believe is going to happen to us, soon, very soon now...

Get a life, and let us live ours.
    Peace.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

You DONT Know wont address those issues hun, only ones he can defend in his own little mind.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit