No soliciting = Solicit, only if you're a JW!

by Preston 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Joelbear,

gees, I glad I never went on the work with you!!

I once had water thrown on me from an upstairs window when my wife was deep in debate with another one of the occupants, but that about it.."Its the way you tell 'em"

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I was once almost attacked by a bunch of geese who were guarding a farmhouse. The geese were very sneaky, they ignored us as we were approaching and let us get up to the door without a problem. No one was home (or at least no one answered the door), and when we turned to leave, the geese had surrounded us and were moving in for the kill (so to speak). As we retreated to the car they started to peck at our feet and legs. We finally managed to duck and dodge between and around them and get back to the car essentially unharmed.

I'll take a good, old-fashioned pit bull any day.

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • Tin Man
    Tin Man

I used to go from door to door with these guys were ex-Hippies and they would Pee off the door steps or from behind the ever greens any time they felt like it, looking back I laugh my ass off.
    Or the elder that would put a Watch Tower magazine in the back of his camper while going fishing and count time.
    The first Kingdom Hall I ever went to was a remodeled car repair shop that was turned into a Hall, it was in a bad part of town, and the friends who love to eat Taco's would pound on the door during the meeting and urinate on the cars while we had our meetings.
    What fond memories I have, Ha hahahah ha. Tin Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit