Barbarino VS The Fonz. Who's cooler?

by CoolBreeze 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

As I was posting a reply to another thread I started thinking about my two favorite sitcoms when I was a kid. Welcome Back Kotter, and Happy Days. I always wanted to be as cool as Vinny Barbarino (John Travolta), or Arthur "The Fonz" Fonzerelli(Henry Winkler).

Now my question of all the ... ahem ... older TV viewers, and some of you younger TVLand and Nick at Nite watchers is :

Who was cooler, Barbarino, or was it The Fonz?

Discuss ...

Anton

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ba Ba Ba Vinnie Barbarino of course.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    The Fonz wins hands down for coolness.

He can snap his fingers for me anytime.

Anne

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

ROTFLMAO I just had a flashback to Barbarino, Epstein, and Washington harmonizing Vinnie's name to the tune of Barbra Ann by the Beach Boys. Thanks for bringing that back Lilacs

Anton

• Seven
    Seven

TVLand viewer checking in. The Fonz without a doubt was coolest with his own apartment, own office and his own motorcycle. Aaaaay!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Anytime Anton

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I gotta admit, when TheFonz went camping, and the crickets were keeping him up at nite, he snapped his fingers and all was quiet, I wanted to be that cool.

AYYYYYE

Anton

• COMF
  • think41self
    think41self

Barbarino wins hands down.

He had the hair and the lips...ohhhh that pout!

think41self

• Prisca
    Prisca

The Fonz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit