No More Handshake

by picosito 11 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE NOW EVEN THOUGH MY POST IS ONLY MINUTES OLD. AM I BEING SABOTAGED? IS IT WORTH GOING THROUGH THIS TIME AFTER TIME JUST TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SITE? ANY FEEDBACK?

"There has been a problem! :-

The post cannot be edited. Once posts are over a certain age they are permanent. Please contact the system administrator if you have to change the post. Use you back button to correct the problem. You can copy your post below to make sure it is not lost:

"There's this JW here in Del Rio, Texas, who always tried to crush the bones of my right hand as he shook it. I stopped shaking hands with him and he took it personal. Tonight at the local HEB grocery store he just ignored me. Must have heard my Disass announcement. Now my hand is safe again. Seems the DA announcement served as a real protection to my hand. HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so happy for my hand."

SO WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM, SIMON???

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Yeah it's bin doing it for a while. I really miss it, cause now I look like a total dumbarse who can't spell!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• picosito
    picosito

Hi VioletAnai:

"Yeah it's bin doing it for a while. I really miss it, cause now I look like a total dumbarse who can't spell!!!!!!!!!!!
    You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room."

Like I bin tellin ya, I cin't git ta yer room without plane fare!!! How about it???

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Hitch a ride hun....I'm broke til tomorrow!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Picosito,

Simon disabled the editing feature for awhile coz some of us wouldn't play nice. Don't know when he'll turn it back on but man, I hope it's soon!

Dana

• picosito
    picosito

VioletAnai and safe4kids you both turn me on in your own inimicable way. Violet I'm gonna hire a Polynesian dude with a motorized (motorised for you) surfboard to ferry me from Santa Monica ta you (got any outback dunebuggies if ya live away frum the coast?). Safe4kids I'm definitely BAD!!!

Here's to yas!!! (Nazdrowie in Polish).

• Solace
    Solace

I was wondering what was going on.
    Thought it was a joke or somthing.
    Why would doing that make people behave?
    Seems like only the bad spellers are being punished. Hey its not our fault, blame the W.T.S. for discouraging education!!!!J.K.
    I know, I know, I can still go back to school. But who the heck wants to. This is way more fun!!!!!!!!

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Heaven said:
    "Why would doing that make people behave?"

It seems "some" were using the edit feature to destroy evidence of "flame baiting", and other such naughty things that they had said. They would then claim that they had never posted "them thar words" in the first place. So to stop this practice, Simon disabled the editing feature. So now we mis-spellers have to suffer.

NewLight2

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Heaven

Seems like only the bad spellers are being punished. Hey its not our fault, blame the W.T.S. for discouraging education!!!!
    Now wait just a cotton picking minute! The WTS has always suggested that when we come across a word in the publications that's unfamiliar to us that we go to the trouble to look it up in a dictionary. I've seen many occasion that I've had to do just that. Hence, the Watchtower etc. has been a great help towards increasing my vocabulary.

So STOP yer lying! And START placing the "blame" where it belongs ... on yourself!

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Newlight2

So now we mis-spellers have to suffer.
    Just like during school, the teacher would punish the whole class for the misdemeanor of ONE person. Never did make sense to me! I suppose the theory was that ALL the class was guilty, because they probably knew WHO DID IT. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit