Governing Body Public Address - today!

by diamondblue1974 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The announcement was to present a new Pop song created just with the JWS in mind .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxhtDEf3rY

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oh, and Jehovah can measure the universe in the span of his hand.

Yet his plans can easily be derailed by a naked lady and a talking snake!

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Damage control meeting on the future sanctions by the UK charity commission.
  • Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut
    "Persecution's coming... let's build a new HQ". "Don't loose your joy people, we're building a new HQ. Ain't that cool? Oh, btw, you need to donate more, go out in service more, we need more money and more members, so we can pay for that new HQ. Have we mentioned the new HQ?"
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I think the branch covers a couple of the other UK middle eastern countries

WHAT?!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The UK looks after areas like UAE and Pakistan.

There is a CO assigned to the Hastings area of East Sussex that also jets off to Dubai to do their visits.

• menrov
    menrov

Makes sense, DUBAI is such a poor, underdeveloped and remote country that a branch office from the UK should look after Dubai........

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

O K , no jokes I did sit through this yesterday at Sis Blues' K/Hall. Don't ask me what it was about because I sort of nodded off , in between checking football scores on a smartphone (good use of their wifi) ...

Talks, a vid. about the Temple Farm site for U K Bethel , appeals to "get involved" . An hour from chubby Bro Sanderson saying nothing of note whatsoever. I would have welcomed some wacky counsel like "Tight Pants Tony" did in USA , just to liven it it up - but no, just waffle.

They did show a drawing of the new "standardised" K ,Hall design for U K . It is better looking than the American one. It at least has a gable roof & looks less boxy.

Sis. Blues was not impressed with the meeting either....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    There is a CO assigned to the Hastings area of East Sussex that also jets off to Dubai to do their visits.

Konceptual, I'm not calling you out at all but do you have any more information on this?

Thanks

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Blues, I've always meant to ask you over the years; whereabouts in the UK are you? PM if you prefer . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit