Farkel - you're out of line!

by Kent 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent
    You don’t get it, Farkel!

I’m sorry I have to tell you this, Farkel – but you simply don’t get it. What people on this board want isn’t qualified essays, that’s just a waste of time for the “Einsteins” on this site.

When you say things like:
    That last one was your quintessential contribution in my humble opinion. I’m sure that in your lengthy three month tenure here, you’ve touched hundreds, even thousands of lives and no doubt have been directly responsible for aiding countless thousands of JWs to leave their faith. That, coupled with your keen insight into human nature makes you a formidable poster. even someone like you must admit it’s totally out of line. Who do you think you are, anyway? Of course anyone with a 3 months experience is qualified to state everything he wants, and the ones that doesn’t understand that anyone with no experience has the necessary authority to be taken seriously when spouting nonsense isn’t worth listening to.

Honestly, Farkel. Even you have to admit you wouldn’t have no hesitations being operated by a brain-surgeon with 3 months experience? Any god damned asshole that can’t understand he’s just as qualified as anyone who finished the education, and had 10 years of experience on top of that is a twerp. Please, Farkel. Be reasonable! Even you have to understand that!

Prisca get’s right down to the point: Why does Farkel continue to think that writing essays about the WTS is the only worth a person should have? I have to admit you didn’t say what Prisca accuses you of saying, but since this is the first time the lovely lady from Oz makes that mistake, I believe we should forgive her for the small error. But she’s got a point. On top of the board it’s written: Discussion Forum For Anything JW Related, and even you have to grasp the fact that essays on the JWs is completely without interest to the readers of this board.

You should learn by others here, Farkel. Learn to post material which is fitting to what this board is for! Let me give you a few examples:

Anyone for a beer?
    See Elton John & Eric Clapton For £1.
    Tina - Put up, or shut up!
    Tommy Lee and Pamela Pics Inside!
    alternate aliases
    how old are you? the avg. age here?
    Bush is he crazy?
    What is your favourite spliff music? (or pizza for that matter!)
    What's the biggest flub-up you've ever had?

I’m sure these are all interesting subjects – and they are of course much more of interest than long, boring essays about the Jehovah’s Witnesses. If you don’t understand that, you should find yourself another forum – as many have suggested in your own hopeless thread!

Prisca hits the bulls eye when she says: Why does Farkel think that fame across the internet ascribes to a person's respectability? Prisca is right, Farkel. Just admit it! She’s the typical example of how you should go on to build respectability! I don’t know one single person on this board that doesn’t have the highest regard for Prisca. She’s a bright example of an honest person – a person who never use the tactics of Run and Hide. She’s up-front, stating who she is (even though she prefers to hide in the shades of anonymity), and she NEVER says an unkind word to anyone.

In my view, you should learn a bit from Prisca and her friends here. They all contribute with interesting material (I guess Randy and myself is to blame for not spotting 99% the work and publishing the same on our websites). Why can’t you understand that?

Prisca’s love is evident in this statement: And he's posted far more interesting threads and posts in the last 3 months than Kent, Janh, Norm or their other goons have.

As a matter of fact, Farkel. Even though we don’t have the time to read all the deeply interesting material written by this nice lady, doesn’t mean it isn’t great material, you know! Nobody is so eager to kick on others than you are, and look at nice and loving people like Prisca!

Since she called me a goon, I wouldn’t dream of saying anything unkind to this lovely, slim Aussie bat…..

Kent
    Norwegian Goon Class - who has better things to do than posting to morons who doesn't get it.

• flower
    flower

lets all try venice's idea. repeat everyone

"IF WE DONT REPLY..IT WILL DIE, IF WE DONT REPLY..IT WILL DIE"

cmon you can do it. just iggy it and watch it fall

• bigboi
    bigboi

Can somebody get this guy a towel?

• waiting
    waiting

Well, howdy, Kent,

Long time no see of your posts - come back to start yet another flame war, eh? Or just a continuation of this week, last week, last month, last year.............

There are all kinds of people here - just as in country in the world. And there's room for all. It would be nice if you'd accept Simon's one regulation put upon us......."please be civil."

Take care.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

LOL!

"IF WE DONT REPLY..IT WILL DIE, IF WE DONT REPLY..IT WILL DIE"

I didn't see that in time!

• Celia
    Celia

Of course, this was said tongue in cheek, right, Kent ?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Kent needs surgery to remove his tongue from the inside of his cheek.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Satanus
    Satanus
    obvious "out to cause mischief" trolls

This is from simon's thread of the new policy. Does it apply here??

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

Forget it, Kent! You have zero credibility anyway, and even that cheap puny little site of yours is a joke. I doubt if anyone reads it, either. Just because Watchtower Observer gets what, 100,000 pages views a month? So WHAT? That doesn't prove a thing.

No crawl back into your hole, sonny boy and learn to discuss penis sizes and boob sizes, or we will have to disfellowship you for incompetence and off-topic subjects.

Besides, we all know all you want to do is take over this board.

Farkel

• teejay
    teejay

gravedancer said that kent helped teach "us" how to think and you have to post some stupidity like this.

wish i could say that i was surprised, you stupid asshole norwegian, but alas, i'm not. over par for the course, considering the source.

you can slither back under your rock now, you fuckin dummy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit