Please don't discredit Apostate FLUFFERS!

by Smoldering Wick 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    Hi wick...Remember our brief discussion about the red crabs on Christmas Island?Well I couldn't believe it when I saw an advert on telly set on Christmas Island with the crabs and a car dodging them!!
    Its an advert for a car and it shows the car dodging(computer generated)crabs to the music of the theme for Fight Club!Really original its a pity you can't get ITV oner there (or can you)
    Nick

LOLOL! That's sooo cool, I wish I could see it!
    Nick (rhymes with wick hehe), what I said regarding your first post still stands:

Well...since I've only been on this board a few days the only advice I can give is...embrace the diversity and thank God for the freedom. Oh yeah...and don't forget to laugh, it heals the heart. LOVE YOU! -Wick
    Write me anytime Nick! [email protected]

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

OK cut this out. There's entirely too much warmth going on in this thread.

Expatbrit, float like a Belgian, sting like a haddock class

p.s. the boobs are definitely FAKE!

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    I came here because of the fluff-TimB

...and we are OH SO GLAD you did Tim!

I was more of a community and made me feel normal again. I don't think it's healthy to dwell on the hateful things the Borg does, too much. We need to talk to each other about the changes we go through every day. Those changes aren't always about whether we believe the Bible or not. Sometimes those changes are how we feel about what color our kids snot or whether Brittany's boobs are real or not.
    There are many things that I wasn't able to discuss freely for 36 yrs. To me, the fluffers are the most important posters. Someday I hope to be as caring, loving, entertaining and healing as the fluffers on this board.

Yes, it does make you feel like you are normal when you can belong to a community after what we all have been through. It's a normal part of recovery to get beyond the hurt and began to actually heal. When we can laugh at ourselves and at the WT...we know we're on our way. I'm not sure If I wanna discuss the color of your kid's snot...but, I'll take Britney's boobs anytime. LOL Ahhhh....It feels good to discuss things freely.
    (((((((((((((((((((((Tim))))))))))))))))))))))

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Xander
    Xander

Awwwww...

I saw a thread on fluffing, so I came to visit.

But, this isn't what I was expecting at ALL when I read 'Apostate Fluffers'.

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • tyydyy
    tyydyy

This is for those fluffers that really don't care to see a man topless.

Hey guys this is for you. Happy healing!

TimB

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hey SW,
    You are too kind... How about discussing both topics at once?

What color is that snot on Brittany's boobs???? ....................Oh wait......that's not snot.

TimB

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Smoldering Wick

"Adults laugh approximately 15 times per day, while children laugh about 400 times a day! When we grew up, somehow we lost a few hundred laughs a day. By learning to smile and laugh again, more easily and often, we could have a profound and positive effect on our health and well being."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit