Your name for God

by ashitaka 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

A name does not constitute God anymore than a name constitutes me. I know of at least one person who has the exact same first and last name as I do. It takes more than just a name to distinguish us apart!

• kenny2
    kenny2

LaDonna

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

It's all in good fun, kenny. Just wondering attributes people would give God if they could create one? Would they be the same ones in the bible?

Also, if you knew him personally, would you consider him a friend enough to give a nickname, or do you think of God as more of a great judge?

Just picking brains, here.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

just not to mistake names, the last post was addressed to Kenneson.

Kenny2....I partly agree....

:):):):)

ashi

• TR
    TR

Mythical Bypolar Skydaddy

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CracK me up! LOL I saw the thread it sounded like an idea for a new game show.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

The DUDE Abides.......

TimB

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is to funny It made me remember what my youngest said when I was still going to the meetings

I wanted him to go with me and he said, and real serious mind ya,

"Mom, I would love to go along to keep you company but one thing you need to understand, I'm not ready to worship anyone just yet."

It was all I could do NOT to bust out laughing. I didn't want to hurt his feelings by laughing, he was so serious about it and talking to me like a Dad talking to one of HIS kids. ROTFLMAO

Well I guess you had to be there.

plm

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

"You can call be Kenneson or Kenny or Ken, but just don't call me late for supper."

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ashi

Ok. Guess i'm still in serious mode.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit