Elect Your GB Member Here & Now.

by Englishman 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

My nomination: CO Daniel Geipel.

He is not a member of this DB but he knows the GB.

The first thing he will change is; flirtatious behavior of the older married men in the congregations toward younger single sisters.

IW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Moe
    Curly
    Larry
    Shemp
    Joe
    Curly Joe

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

How about we choose a woman like say.......Island Woman who would have to dress and act like a man in order to fool the GB for a while. Then she would reveal herself after a year or so and shock the world.

TimB

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

If you wanted to Reform it, Alan F, Hillary Step, Amazing or JT.

If you wanted to WRECK it, send Fark.

If you want to lead it into becoming a hotbed of Sexual immorality,
    Send either the Big Xeen, or Butalbee.

If you want to bore the other GB members to death, no question who to send. You Know. Hands down.

If I wanted someone to drive a two ton fertilizer bomb in thru the main door and detonate it, Id send either TR or Avengers.Men who could get the job done.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'd nominate You Know, but I suspect he may already be a member...

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • TR
    TR

refiner,

If I wanted someone to drive a two ton fertilizer bomb in thru the main door and detonate it, Id send either TR or Avengers.Men who could get the job done.
    DAMN, you have me pegged! The only difference being that I'd send a half dozen or so cargo planes to drop a few "daisy cutter" bombs. This should smoke out the cave dwelling neanderthals that live there.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit