2015 Convention Reminders Video!

by Atlantis 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......................Instructions For WatchTards..........At the WBT$ JW Convention..

...........JEHOVAHS WATCHING!...........................IS THAT A WBT$ APPROVED SANDWICH??!!..

Image result for Angry god..............Image result for businessman eating huge sandwich

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, to be honest, I thought that was alright. You know, not everything the JW produces is worth bashing and this little animation is not bad at all.

Yes, many of them act like complete jerks and everyone knows about this; thus, they are making these videos.

As for this dumbing things down... common... this is a light break in a boring meeting program that last 2 hours in the middle of the working week late in the evening... why not?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why not?? It's a high-control religion that obscures and controls information in order to manipulate its members, all the while destroying families as it continues to make millions in tax free dollars.

Did I mention the child sexual abuse cases and the GB's lawyers lying in court and Gerrit Loesch skipping out of a subpoena??

They have new, less boring way to continue fleecing the flock..... Whoopdie-Freakin-Do!?!?! They are still a dishonest and ultimately untrustworthy group.

Does that answer your question?

DD

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Are those that attend the conventions really that untraveled and rude?

Is it really necessary to remind the same people year after year to not act sophomorically?

It's a waste of time to attend and a further waste to watch these "reminders."

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    holy cow that video would have been called "undignified" 5 years ago. If gave a talk with that many 'jokes' I would have been counseled. This crap is coming straight from the GB.
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

Remember guys, no tight pants! (2m10s)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............Instructions For WatchTards..........At the WBT$ JW Convention..

...............................................................................................
    I GOT 2 NOW..

...DON`T KNOCK "OLD PEOPLE" DOWN..................THEY`RE NOT VERY FAST..

.Image result for old people on the floor...Image result for businessman laughing

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ecan6: As for this dumbing things down... common... this is a light break in a boring meeting program that last 2 hours in the middle of the working week late in the evening... why not?

Why not?

Well then, let's review why not: It's a cult!!!

• Oubliette
  • Oubliette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit