2015 Convention Reminders Video!

by Atlantis 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Culty, culty, culty.

The KM reminders section is bad enough, didn't the brain trust up there suggest it was un-Christian to wear shorts when you check into your hotel a few years back?

Stuff like this just helps wake up more of the slumbering masses. Good job, Brooklyn!

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I only saw 1 black guy in this video. Apparently this cult basically caters to stupid white people. I still can't believe that I ever was a part of that nonsense.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Actually, I quite like this..... (prepare to throw things at me )

The annual "What not to do at the Assembly " item on the Service Meeting used to fall to me often & I hated it. I would have to do it "tongue in cheek" . At least with this it would have come from them and not me...Often visual humour can get a point across better than the spoken word.

It has been well said though, what kind of of people should need to be told this stuff? Not mature Christians with the "fruits of the spirit" in their souls. Freemindfade's comment above is perfectly true in my Assembly experience

• kairos
    kairos

I feel sorry for those still trapped inside. What a life disaster.

You can only imagine the looks on the faces and thoughts in the minds of the JWs when they see this for the first time in a group setting, no less.

Outrage will HAVE to be suppressed. Outbursts will be noted and you may need to answer some questions!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Is this for real or a satire from a clever apostate? If it wasn't for the reference to electronics, I would think it is something from the 50's, from the Leave It to Beaver background music to the clothing and hairstyles. How could anyone with any gray cells left watch this and not be insulted?
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

SAH: How could anyone with any gray cells left watch this and not be insulted?

Because they're in a cult!

I thought you knew.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Ha, yes Oubliette I know, just incredibly sad that my brother and cousins are still in. I dont have the guts to rock the boat and ask them what they think of this.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SAH, understood.

This religion has become a joke.

Cartoons! Really?

A friend of mine if fond of observing, back in the days of "Crazy Freddie" Franz, at least there was the semblance of Biblical scholarship. His ideas were whacked, but at least they were interesting.

The current GB couldn't entertain a thought in Vegas.

Let's review: It's a cult.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is there any word in any language that ever existed, that can convey the thought of, "WTF?!?!, That's so f***ing retarded that I want to blow my head off because I heard something that made me dumber and robbed me of precious time, and I'm now physically sick because whoever made it is a condescending asshole/megalomaniac who should be kicked in the balls for an eternity in Hell if such a place existed?!?!!?" ?????

There should be such a word. At any rate, WTF?!?!? X INFINITY!!!!

DD

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Couldn't stomach the whole thing, but seriously, this stuff is just common courtesy that witnesses apparently naturally lack due to their theocratic zeal :P. and boy, do I NOT miss that sanctimonious, rule based, talking down to me tone all the time...no matter if there are cartoons now, it still sounds the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit