watching the wathers-4 SIIMON

by MOTD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MOTD
    MOTD

please view sixofnines comments on yoyo's thread
    'have a nice weekend'

Good luck, you poor fucking idiot.
    Even within your own theology, you stupid moron, there is nothing to indicate that your being in a disfellowshipped state should keep you from having a "relationship with Jehovah".

In fact, you filthy pimple on the ass of humanity, if you don't "have a relationship with Jehovah", there is good reason to believe that you should NOT be reinstated, since if you were truly repentant, you WOULD "have a relationship with Jehovah".

In case you can't tell, people who are too stupid and mean to even find out what the table scraps thrown to them by the angry God of their own imagination are, really bug me.

sounds like a great board to me.

lurkers are you looking?

• MOTD
    MOTD

yeah..yeah..i know the title should be "watching the watchers"

• JBean
    JBean

Oh relax! Everyone's allowed an outburst now and then (esp. if they apologize for it at the end... : )

• JBean
    JBean

MOTD: Oh, and one other thing...if you're going to quote, then quote the ENTIRE thing. Are you a Jdub? If so, then I can understand your taking things out of context is normal... anyway. I usually don't respond to posts like this... but just to clarify for everyone... the last line of that post was "this is written out of frustration and love". Got that everyone???

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

NYT,

lurkers are you looking?

If you are going to play the multiple personna game, try a new angle. How about:

Lukers take note...OOpps. You have done that one to death.

For your information, though you claim to be a Christian, you have bought nothing but negativity and spitefulness to this board. You have repeatedly sneered at peoples appearance, suggested that a young man have sex with deceased mother, have enjoyed the emotional pain that you caused to others, scurrously lied about who you are, and now you come back looking for sympathy.

Simon was correct to have deactivated your account, which can now enjoy company with your deactivated compassion.

As it is lurkers who are JW's have nothing to be proud in you.

So shut up, then grow up.

HS

• MOTD
    MOTD
    MOTD: Oh, and one other thing...if you're going to quote, then quote the ENTIRE thing. Are you a Jdub? If so, then I can understand your taking things out of context is normal... anyway. I usually don't respond to posts like this... but just to clarify for everyone... the last line of that post was "this is written out of frustration and love". Got that everyone???

as i provided the thread name, i gave everyone an opportunity to glance on over an see those words for themselves.
    those words really mean nothing becuaes if he was apologizing
    he could have used his backspace key.

I would imagine that with your reasoning, that last line
    makes it all right.

So I guess it is ok for an abusive husband to beat his
    wife because "he is doing it out of frustration and love".

Just exposing his words Jbean, context or not those words
    are offensive and as Simon stated. Have place on this board

• JBean
    JBean

Point taken. Hey, but are you NYtel? And where's Freddy today :)

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I warned Simon this would happen if he started banning people. It's up to him to how he proceeds. His job just got 100 times harder.

• MOTD
    MOTD

i am not "NYtel".

and i dont know fred

• JBean
    JBean

Oh. OK. But when you get to know Fred you will love him like the rest of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit