BE AFRAID, WT could predict the future

by apostate man 18 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate man
    apostate man

OH thank you, out4, I could not remember that guys name. Didn't 1000 people die that die? So, obviously, it can, and does happen.

• JT
    JT

YO YO MAMA says;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Our obedience to Jesus' teachings"

#######

sorta like him MERELY BEING HERE ON THIS SITE WITH DFED AND DA AND APOSTATES

so much for following what they say are jesus and jah teachings on hanging out with us

we see just how "Obedience" has no meaning to you

smile

• proplog2
    proplog2

Oooh. The Watchtower is soooooo scary. Soooooo powerful. Soooooooo evil.

Come on. Get a life!

• Simon
    Simon

I honestly don't think they have *that* much control anymore ... one time, perhaps, but not now (although there would probably be some poor fools who would take it)

They have a hard enough time making people pay for the literature and go out for 15 minutes a month ...

• meat pie
    meat pie

A few years ago a visiting speaker said something like: 'yes we are neutral now, and we don't take part in wars but we do not know what we might be asked to do in the future' I think some would eat their young if the GB said so.

• apostate man
    apostate man

A few others that have done it...

Jim Jones
    Waco Texas group
    Doomsday Cult, San Diego
    Aztec Indians
    Ancient Egyptians

Will JW's be added to the list? Maybe they already are with the blood issue.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

The Watchtower, and many Jehovah's Witnesses, are definitely guilty of child sacrifice and attempted child sacfrifice--the blood issue among many.

And they were convicted in a court of law for using their children to place literature (child labor laws).

I just think it's interesting that not ONCE has the Watchtower published an article about a child that had blood court-ordered on him, and that child has regrets and feels he/she would rather have died.

Where did all these children GO?

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• apostate man
    apostate man

Dont forget people, most current JW's do not know what is like to have a date set that is supposed to be the end of everything. If I believed that the organization that I followed knew the end date, I would be scared to death. Even though I was in the org. and thought that I would be saved, it would be scary, and I would probably do anything that was asked of me. That is how cults work. They use fear to subdue you. Lucky for dubs today, there is no "current" date being prophesized(sp?), that I know of.

• SYN
    SYN

I wouldn't be surprised if a large fraction of the Dubs would go along with something like that. But wouldn't that be self-defeating?

More realistic I think is a scenario where the BOrganization demands that the Dubs give up as many of their Earthly possessions as they can to help further the 'preaching work' or possibly to build an 'Armaggedon shelter' for the Dubs, and then the top guys run off with the booty. This is much more likely!

In fact, it's not like they're not doing it already...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit