goodbye! :)

by Shecky1 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Shecky1
    Shecky1

this will be my last post here. i was deactivated. i will not apologize for my behaviour. i think people like nytelecom are the absolute scum of the earth and should be treated as such. they prey on the weak and then hide behind the rules to protect them when someone fights back. to the rest of you it was certainly nice meeting most of you and conversing with you in chat. i certainly hope you remain strong in your convictions, and don't let trolls like nyt win. goodbye! :)

• mindfield
    mindfield

Well, I don't really know you, but it's always sad to see someone leave...

bye! Come back soon!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

shecky! nooooooooooooooooooo don't leave us!

actually, do whatever you've gotta do. i'll miss your humor on the board. good luck in life and all that stuff :P

love
    h

ps. i predict you'll be back hehe

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I'm glad you're gone you big piece of - oops! I need to control myself or I'll be gone too.

• AbaddonTwo
    AbaddonTwo

Is it a personal attack when someone stops making a personal attack whilst obviously still making their point?

• AbaddonTwo
    AbaddonTwo

Is it a personal attack when someone stops making a personal attack whilst obviously still making their point?

AND I DON'T MEAN SHECKY AS I AGREE WITH HIS POINT.

• Scully
    Scully

I'm sad to see you go Shecky. I've enjoyed your posts and sense of humour. Come back and visit sometime.

Love, Scully

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sheckey

Can i save your nytel comments?? they were pretty funny, as long as i'm not on the other end:)

SS

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

I wish everyone would just get along. If I want to fight or argue, I could always go back to the KINGDOM HALL, and I ain't gonna go there.

Please, let's be good children or at least try.

SUSCARRA

• nelly136
    nelly136

bummer shecks, gonna really miss seeing naeb choke ya
    in chat
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit