I think I will take a break from JWN for few days

by Iamallcool 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Please keep a journal and be sure and let us know how many big breasted Spanish women you dated during your break

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Lamallcool

Enjoy your break-

But, hurry up back

For goodness sake!!!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Well, I am back too quickly due to Steve's comment on my other thread. I would have stayed off JWN little bit longer but Steve baited me to comment after his comment.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome BACK!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

See you soon lamallcool

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh...are you back?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Still Thinking, are you religious? (On the other thread, You asked me about Jesus signing to me)

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Wow, 7 hours? That's a quick vacay! ;)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

7 hours, wow . . . how many trailer living, large boobed Latino broads did you hook up with in that short time frame?

• still thinking
    still thinking

No, I'm not...I just wondered if you could answer that question...as I had never thought about it before. If your thoughts are in sign...and you believe Jesus talks to you...it would have to be in sign wouldn't it?

But then the article you linked went on to say that many deaf people dream 'telepathically' or even vocally...so I guess if you believed Jesus talked to you there is always those options.

Anyway, it was just something I was mulling over...and thought I'd ask you. Straight from the horses mouth...so to speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit