How to handle child abuse - watchtower style

by the-illuminator81 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Step 1: If anyone finds out, give the abuser a minor punishment, like removing his ministerial servant privileges. Don't tell anyone he's prone to abusing children though, that should be kept hush-hush. Also, don't remove the child or the offender from the dangerous situation, just let them stay together, and above all let's not involve the proper authorities or call the police or anything like that!

Step 2: If he touched her breasts, just handle it as if it was a couple in love, not molestation, and carry out the 'minor uncleanness' procedure.

Step 3: All danger averted, everyone can be at ease because it's in Jehovah's hands now! Hurray! Surely after a stern talking to, the offender will no longer have any dangerous urges and can be trusted to be around children again. And don't even think about putting him under supervision, he's already being supervised by the holy spirit, and that should be plenty.

I found this infuriating letter here: http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13809

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, I showed this letter along with other court documents directly off the alameda county court site to my wife. She gasped about three times as she read it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit