Uganda Government Websites Hacked By Anonymous In Defense Of Gay Pride, LGBT Rights

by Scott77 18 Replies latest social current

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

" On a scale of 1-10 where do Uganda's LGBT rights violations stand in comparison to the ethnic cleansing that has been rife in African countries for decades? "

Innocent people being murdered should be an 11, no matter where and why. Because it's happening in one place, we shouldn't discuss it happening in another? How many threads have you started about ethnic cleansing in Africa? If your answer is zero, does that mean your concerns are also narrow?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Actually it means he is a homophobic old fart. Check his post history for confirmation.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...How many threads have you started about ethnic cleansing in Africa? If your answer is zero, does that mean your concerns are also narrow?
    hemp lover

Glander,

You owe us an answer to the above quesition. Thank you hemp Lover for firing up that piece. Berengaria, your background check on Glander's previous posts was timely and well done.

Scott77

• Glander
    Glander

Sorry, guess I didn't realize this was one of those threads where everyone must agree and ditto everything. My point above is valid and I have mentioned before the strange priorities of the liberals here who NEVER breathe one word about the ethnic cleansing and atrocities by Islamics because they are too busy trying to demonize conservatives as homophobes, religous fanatics, starvers of children etc.

Ugandan brutality is rooted in Islamic dogma.

• Glander
    Glander

berengaria is a liar - " Actually it means he is a homophobic old fart. Check his post history for confirmation."

Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother to rebut her wine fueled tirades but in this case she tried to hijack Scotts thread with this crap.

Here is my post to Ohio Cowboy (who is a helluva nice fellow) regarding his 10 yr anniversary with his partner
    (by the way, she didn't post on his happy announcement)

Post 1100 of 2065
    Since 9/30/2010

I have also expressed here many times that I am not opposed to gay marriage.

This is just another example of the dishonest stereotyping berengaria spouts constantly. She doesn't have a very wide range of intellect. She is mostly attracted to simple concepts painted in bright colors. But she does have stick-to-itive qualities even when shown she is wrong.

Congratulations and hope you have at least ten more.

• Diest
    Diest

Glander,

WHAT BULLSHIT! We never talk about Islamic extremists? I have posted threads and comments on it. I decry all religious extremism. I have threads about crazy Moroccans who let a guy rape a woman and buy her hand in marriage. I have other posts where I disagree with other nut jobs for their religious issues, i.e. Christians.

Ugandan brutality is rooted in Islamic dogma.

As for your uninformed opinion on where the homophobia in Uganda comes from, here is their religious break down:

Roman Catholic 41.9%, Protestant 42% (Anglican 35.9%, Pentecostal 4.6%, Seventh-Day Adventist 1.5%), Muslim 12.1%, other 3.1%, none 0.9% (2002 census) This is from CIA World Fact Book.

If you bothered to look at the ding bat in the video I posted you would note that he is a Pastor!

liberals here who NEVER breathe one word about the ethnic cleansing and atrocities by Islamics because they are too busy trying to demonize conservatives

Umm last time I checked Islam is about as socially conservative as they come. You know they are pro-life and anti-gay marriage maybe you should go sign them up!

So don’t pretend you are some conservative god send who is here to set us liberals straight. Your conservative bend makes you get upset when ever one of the issues that El Rushbo mentions is brought up. Did you ever think you jump on this issue because the Christians support your conservative agenda?

PS The Ugandan Pastor attacks Obama at the end of his video....You should enjoy it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Diest,

The video is interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing it. Glander, I think, this is a wake up call for you to refocus and reflect on your priorities. If some individuals were to be killed by hunger, the society will understand. Povery and man-made war are to blame. Its something they cannot control and being brought upon others. For the LGBT, its as much as a human right issue.

Scott77

• Glander
    Glander

Interesting stats on the religous make up of Uganda. Scott -I owe you an apology for saying you were only concerned with LGBT rights. I think their rights should be observed as they are in the US. The problem, of course, is that in Uganda they are in an extremely intolerant society and it gets them killed. Of course it is wrong. hacking into their computers is OK by me.

Diest - sorry, you have spoken out against Islamist extremists.

Hemp lover, berengaria, KMA

• Scott77
    Scott77

I do not know the impact of hacking a website of a primitive country since it can be rebuild . Alot of people living in developing countries may not have access to the internet. I read that scientology website was hacked for sometime. The same can be said of the Watchtower since the majority of its faithful are anti-internet and anti-modernity.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit