Destruction by Jehovah, think about this,,,

by IamPresence2012 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jam
    jam

Yes, It will be the same as in Noah,s day. The rain begain

and our neighbors, family and friends who we have known

all our lives will come ah knocking. Sorry, too late. Die you maggots.

In our day the same. They will be begging us for a study, (too late).

Thye will be knocking on the KH doors, mothers with babies in arms,

(too late). We told you so and now you will get what you deserve.

Ha ha ha, now you will see the wrath of our God. But he,s a child,

don,t matter. But I have never heard of Jehovah, don,t matter.

Burn you worthless piece of crap. Too strong?

• bob1999
    bob1999

"There are now 7 billion people on this planet. There are `7' million JW not sure if number is accurate. So, Jehovah will kill 6 Billion 993 million souls. Then resurrect them for a second chance,, what a waste of energy."

As far as I know the WTS teaches that those killed in Armageddon will not get a second chance.

Peace

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

bob1999 - yup another lie, nowhere do the scriptures mention unrighteous killed before having a 2nd chance and those alive at the time doomed. infact what is interesting is in Revelation is says ALL are brought up and judged according to what was written in the books. (killed before or during that event, the judgement is based on while they were alive? ) Many possibilies but the WT understanding is not in any scriptures.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

According to wt doctrine if you didt get to hear the good news you get a second chance....unless you are a child and your parents did..

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

cyber - yes I heard that too. Then when I was witnessing I was stumbled on pondering this though....."Okay, today I'm offering an awake magazine about lions in Africa, and a watchtower about "religion and politics do they mix". If somebody has no interest in reading those, how is that rejecting God? How is that rejecting his warning? If it was to save lives and also spread God's warning, the message should have been just about that. Were people going to die because they didn't care or think an awake magazine about grasshoppers was actually rejecting God?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

If somebody has no interest in reading those, how is that rejecting God? How is that rejecting his warning? If it was to save lives and also spread God's warning, the message should have been just about that. Were people going to die because they didn't care or think an awake magazine about grasshoppers was actually rejecting God?

well said

However what are your thoughts on this scripture text in 2 Thess?

. . .This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for YOU, 7 but, to YOU who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength, 10 at the time he comes to be glorified in connection with his holy ones and to be regarded in that day with wonder in connection with all those who exercised faith, because the witness we gave met with faith among YOU. (2TH 1:6-10)

How can he bring vengance when everyone is in disagreement about the correct interpretation of Christianity and who god is, and what really needs to be obeyed? Furthermore how do you obey "good news"?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

tootired2care - I think there is when he will look into hearts too. (before an everlasting destruction Revelation shows everyone being raised again and having a judgement, so really unsure about that)

But I do like 2 thess, a few things in it are very interesting........

2 thess 2:3,4, you need to look at it in interlinear, the WT changed it around. It's speaking of the great apostacy and the son of destruction being revealed. in vs 4 it's TRUE message is that he lifts himself up above everything and anyone called god, and he sits in the Temple of God, showing himself to be God. the WT changed it to say he sits in the Temple of The God, showing himself to be a god. (The God is everywhere in the bible, but for that one instance they keep the The when everywhere else they remove it, and the greek word for GOd in that scripture they lowercased and put a god when the exact same word is used in vs 11 and keeping God capital. - to me this scripture is saying the world will be tricked or has been tricked into thinking an imposter is the true God.

vs 8 to 12 goes in harmony with revelation about the beast that has horns as a lamb and performs powerful signs and the false prophet. Vs 8 to 12 again is saying this one who is to be revealed is able to do powerful works, signs, and portents. What is says is the reason God allows this confusion and lie to overtake them is to judge them, because they didn't believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Awhile ago I wondered, who is this person, when did this happen, but it has to still be happening. What also really gets me, is in the old testament, there are the scriptures about Elijah the prophet coming again, and about ( I think Jehovah), actually returning to the Israelites and dwelling in the temple. It's very strange.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"So, Jehovah will kill 6 Billion 993 million souls. Then resurrect them for a second chance"

Not true. Supposedly the belief is that god will resurrect everyone that has ever died except those that were "incorrigibly wicked". But those unlucky enough to be alive when the Big A comes.....well.....their just SOL. They don't get another chance

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"most JW are so blinded, there is no critical thinking or asking the questions"

Bingo. That's the point of propaganda, indoctrination and mind control

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Exactly. Your questions give the lie to the whole thing. Would you even want to worship a God like that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit