Be mean to Think41self!

by safe4kids 10 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

So there Tracy!!

Dana

• Valentine
    Valentine

lol gawd I love you sisters,can't be mean to either one of ya's.You're both 2 wonderful people so there Dana! lol

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• mommy
    mommy

Now you gone and done it! Personal attacks are not allowed anymore Not only that you used up your two new threads nanananan. pffft

Wendy being nice to Tracy today
    wendy(gush this is so much easier than all the C&P involved with the other shtuff)

• think41self
    think41self

Woohoo!

May I request that all of you...in your grand meanness...

SPANK ME
    ?

OOOOOOH, IT HURTS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I'm LOLOL@Tina, Wendy, and Tracy. Time for a bit of lightheartedness, hey?

Say, I'm laughing...is the world laughing with me? Ah, who cares! I should go to bed, think I'm getting giddy from fatigue. And Tina, you know I love you too

Tracy, one of these days, I'm gonna get you back for that deodorant thing...AND the time you scared me half to death jumping out of the bathtub when I was on the potty...to this day, I can't go unless I check the tub for lurkers first!!! Ohhhh, I'm so damaged.....

Dana

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thinking real hard of something nasty to say.....

thinking.....

thinking.....

aww, I give up!

• think41self
    think41self

Awww Prisca

Hehehehe, I almost forgot about the time I hid in the bathroom when I knew Dana was coming home from school. She always headed straight to the bathroom when she got home, so I got a jacket and pulled it up over my head and hid behind the shower curtain.

Then she started to pee and I thought I would just open the shower curtain real fast without saying a word! But then I thought, oh shit, she's in the middle of peeing...what if she gets scared and jumps up and pees all over herself? So I was kind and I waited until she was done. You should have seen the look on her face. She just fell back against the wall and put her hand to her heart...but the look on her face...priceless.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Tracy,
    That was a terrible thing to do to your sister. Now go tell her you're sorry!

LOL A woman after my own heart.

Tim

• ladonna
    ladonna

How the hell could I even THINK od being mean to THINK

Trying

.....she knows what that means....nah..she'd like it

Nup

No......omg...she would like that!!!

Sorry..no can do

Ana

• Schtinky
    Schtinky

Ladonna, you're such a sweetie.
    I'll bet if you tried really, really hard....you could give me a spanking.

Tim, it was a mean thing to do to my sister...but God it was funny. And trust me, she did some pretty mean things to me too. As a matter of fact, after that knock down fight we had, she was still pissed a few days later. We went shopping, I tried on this killer blue bikini and asked her opinion of it. She said she didn't like it. Now, I thought it looked pretty good, but it's hard to tell sometimes. So I didn't buy it. Then a few days later when she cooled off, she told me I should have bought it because it looked the best of all the ones I'd tried. I went back to get it, and it was gone. [>:(]

To this day, I'm still looking for that damn bikini!

P.S. This is Think41self, I hit my posting limit for the first time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit