Be nice to Larc, Prisca, & Refiners Fire

by Amazing 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

In recent weeks I have been stunned at how Larc, Prisca, and Refiner's Fire have been treated and maligned so badly ... it is just unbelievable. These are good people who have good views, opinions and express themselves well ... they are supportive when folks are down ... and it seems they certainly deserve much respect. Thought that they need to know how much they are appreciated.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Here Here!!

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

The way i'm seeing it is the shit seems to be flying both ways...be it out and out abuse or just sniper comment. Lots of bitterness

I dont understand the endless thread after thread on the bloody topic really. Some people just dont know when to let things go...

its fucking petty

• Amazing
    Amazing

Gweedo: Just thought a little kind, positive affirmation was in order ... help the healing. Thanks for your so very kind and positive thoughts.

• larc
    larc

Amazing,

Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me.

Now with that said, let me tell you, I am old tough bird, so, I don't mind those who want to castigate me. I kind of enjoy it. Reason is, they have no reason, and they are so easy to deal with in a verbal chess game. When they attack, I either smile or break out into a hearty laugh, depending on their degree of stupidity.

By the way Amazing, I thought your quotes from Tina before and after Amnesion were classic. All Tina could do was go, urmuph urmuph.

As Bugs Bunnie, likes to say, regarding people who just can't get it, "what a maroon."

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

They sure are fine people...and they all have my respect and admiration!!

You're all cool cats in my book!

Beck

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Larc: Thanks for the good feedback. Well ... lets hope that they will move on ... and may they prove to be as nice as they claim they are ... hang in there!

• mommy
    mommy

Larc:

By the way Amazing, I thought your quotes from Tina before and after Amnesion were classic. All Tina could do was go, urmuph urmuph.

Amazing

lets hope that they will move on ... and may they prove to be as nice as they claim they are

Who isn't moving on? Let it go guys The only way to stop it is to stop talking about it.
    wendy(hoping for peace and love from this day forward)

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Just thought a little kind, positive affirmation was in order ... help the healing.

Yeah, I understand your intent Amzing. fair enough...thats cool....good...positive is good

Dont be surprised to see this thread turn into another flame war though. I remember seeing one person (tina) start a thread crying out for help. She recieved, what i'd consider, a few cold sniper comments from some-one and then few other people get on the band-wagon and start throwing their weigh around and next minute it's WWIII. How the hell does that happen????...are people mad?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Amazing,

Thank you for trying to add a little bit of positivity into this place. It's nice to be appreciated and acknowledged.

Larc has received some very unkind comments (off- and on-line) and it's time these sort of things stopped. What kind of help is it to those coming here for the first time to see everyone arguing and being spiteful to one another?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit