LETTER TO STRATTON OHIO

by biblexaminer 28 Replies latest social current

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The letter is on the way. It will arrive at every home in Stratton OH about midweek next.

FYI ...use this link to view.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/23d1f005/bc/Stratton/letter+to+Stratton.doc?bcMKJ28AybH5A0JG

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Is that yours...or another ex-jw organtization's letter?

Interesting, even if there is a little too much drama in the letter.

ashi

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I think it's a good letter and GREAT effort BX! Even if a person only reads the first two paragraphs, they realize they have control over the dubs coming to their homes.

I applaude you!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Good
    A taste of their own medicine

• Farkel
    Farkel

btt.

The letter to Stratton is worth reading.

Farkel

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

You know... I called Abraham Cantor 6 weeks ago. He wasn't interested in any help. I told his secretary that basically, if Abe goes with his own ideas, he's going to be eaten alive.

Nope. He didn't want any help. He was confident that he had it in the bag. And I thought to myself, 'this guy should be a dub... he's just as deluded'.

Sure as shoes, he goes in there without having taken a good hard look as past cases where the WTS (Wiley, Tricky Snake) has won. He was so self absorbed that he thought he could win on his good looks and brains.

I bet he's short, fat and stupid. And now he's sitting in his little office THE LOSER, cause he didn't do his homework. And Judge Renqhist told him nothing less than exactly that.

I bet he's just another arrogant lawyer.

Like I said, he should be a dub.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Biblexaminer: The letter is truly splendid and I hope that it proves successfull!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

CCI - hehehehehe

Well done my friend.

hawk

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I applaud your persistance. I hope it works.

By the way, did I notice a typo in paragraph 3: "Only a Watchtower ukase would"?

• larakrofthitler
    larakrofthitler

i think it is a beautiful inspiring letter, and i would recommend it to any one that i meet to read it. good work biblexaminer. i love your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit