One smart householder!

by man oh man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ssn587
    ssn587

Glad she realized that any one who says they are telling the truth but you can't look elsewhere are lying to her or at the least hiding something.

• AnneB
    AnneB

When they asked her if they could read her a Bible verse, she should have responded "Why?" instead of saying yes. "Why?" asks "What's in it for you?" and that's what needs to be understood to make a sound decision on whether to continue in a transaction (or relationship!)...not, "What's in it for me?" but "What's in it for you?" That simple "Why?" could have exposed the fact that JW's are there for their own benefit (saving their necks at Armageddon, not yours).

She also gave them 'wayyyyy too much personal information. What right do total strangers have to ask about someone's life and lifestyle? She lets two strangers in her house, then tells them exactly what she believes, how she lives, and how she is training her children? Why???

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

If they can't get this crazy woman to eventually convert, they are not really trying. She doesn't seem too grounded to me. They could easily talk their way around her and she doesn't seem to have the backbone to disagree.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Interesting, but what's with the "chemtrail" nonsense?

It's called geoengineering.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/07/geoengineering-climate-change/

• oppostate
    oppostate

Here's another YouTube video from her trying to get people to look into her preferred cultist beliefs.

If she's so smart how is it she doesn't see the cultishness she's into?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HFMMXYUMU&feature=player_embedded#!

LOL about her endorsing of Gnosticism!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Refriedtruth, You layed out the belief perfectly. I'm humiliated that I actually believed that sh!t!

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

It seems she is searching for the truth, I wish her good luck. Truth seeking can be a very long journey and it is easy to get lost.

It is good to keep both feet on the ground and to stand for something.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Excellent that she can see through Watchtower crap so easily.

• jws
    jws

In the last video, she said: "He explains how things can't enter you that are on a different vibration, frequency than you. You have to have things that vibrate the same way".

She's talking about the fear of demon possession, but taken out of context... It sounds like she's talking about, well, let's just say it sounds like she's talking about something else. Where's my mind today?

• mynameislame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit