Would you ever go back for the fake friends ?

by Pitchess Co-Gen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nambo
    Nambo

When I stopped going to the meetings I had a few friends who tried for a long time to continue friendship, even being invited to Witness gatherings, but I felt so unworthy that I didnt recipricate, I allways felt bad how I had to drop them like that.

I expect they though I was a fake friend.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

A few weeks ago I was at a gathering with my wife and kids...a JW gathering. I didn't particularly want to go, and the only person i sat with and talked to was another man whose wife is a JW and he is not. Anyway, as it was time to leave one of the ladies said goodbye to all of us and told me that I am always welcome at the KH. Would I ever go back- for anyone?? HELL NO!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Sheeeeet NO !

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I'll never return to that place. i hope that people i used to know will wake up one day before they waste most of their life chasing a dream that isn't so. That's their job I've moved 1500 miles away so i doubt I'll ever see any of them again.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

absolutely not. But you know what is sad? Even those fake friends don't realize they are fake. At least some of them. I know back when I was an uber-dub, I shunned one of my best friends because he got DF'd. It was SO hard on me. but I thought I was doing the right thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit