Why I took my picture down.

by hungry4life 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Many are familiar with my "friend" I mention her in many of my posts. Well lately she has told me about some strange actions towards her by the elders and others in her hall. She is nervous and unsure of what is going on. Since I have posted many details about her situation I do have some concern that if someone sees my picture they could easily connect the situation (in the past she was warned by some nosy elderettes in her hall not to associate with me). I do not want to get her in any trouble. She knows about my posts and that I would never use her name but I feel I have to be careful.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I understand. I took mine away even having suggested at one stage that I wished everyone used their real picture like me. You can still see mine on who's who but I thought that was not as bad as appearing next to every post.

• Sargon
    Sargon

I'd put my picture up, but it'd probably scare everyone away.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• puzzled
    puzzled

I understand that. I don't care anything about what anyone may think of me personally but I do care about the crap some members of my family would have to put up with and also how it would make them feel. That would be insensitive on my part. just because I've been treated insensitive doesn't mean I want to become like that.

plmkrzy

• cellomould
    cellomould

my picture's back up!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• SYN
    SYN

Can't have my piccie up 'cause I post from work! So I just use my old standby, Keanu Man!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry to hear that hungry4life.

I hope your friend gets the help she needs. I know she is getting the support she needs from you.

Hey cello, the new pic is so much better! Nice that you lost the tie! :D

j2bf

• cellomould
    cellomould

Thanks joy,

feel like sharing your pic with all of us? nekkie pics would be nice too. ha haha

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit