Two Questions for the 'Governing Body'

by The Searcher 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I'm pretty certain in my own mind that certain ones at Brooklyn will have been 'assigned' to monitor websites such as this, despite warning the 'flock' that they musn't do the same. Therefore, I expect such ones to pass this on.

My questions may seem "rebellious" to certain ones, but they deserve Scriptural, not organizational answers -

Why are we as a worldwide brotherhood, urged to expend ourselves as much as possible in the ministry, discussing and defending with complete strangers our Bible based beliefs, (1 Peter 3:15) and yet we are expressly forbidden from doing so with our brothers and sisters? (September 2007 Kingdom Ministry - Questions From Readers) Unless of course the brothers happen to be Elders!

Shouldn't we imitate the Beroeans who carefully examined the definitely anointed apostle Paul's teachings, to see if they harmonized with the Scriptures? (Acts 17:11) They were called 'noble-minded' for doing so.

Perhaps your ban has the opposite effect on many brothers, by encouraging them to discuss Bible teachings as opposed to Organizational teachings on websites such as this. It worked for me!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Some of us are just impatient and think too much . . . we should have prayed more, pioneered, and learned how to "wait on Jehovah"

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Because they recognize if there was an open dialogue there would be very few JW's.

The WT publishing and real estate corps can only stay in business if they are supported by the Witness donations.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Moral inconsistency may be called "New Light", but that doesn't make it so.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Searcher good question! That is in fact the core question!

Let's pretend you are a doctor, okay?

Would you work at a hospital which forbids you to debate medical knowledge with your coworkers?

What is the right name of that kind of structure, that type of organization?

I don't have to answer your question, deep inside you know the answer.

Love Healthworker

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Healthworker, that kind of structure, that kind of Organization is called Totalitarian is it not ?

"One which exercises rigid control of thought and will, and tolerates no view but its own."

The "Truth" will stand any scrutiny, the Lie hates any kind of question, and needs to supply its own answer to questions, or it will fall and be exposed for what it is.

It has been said on here many times that the Jehovah's Witness/ Watchtower "religion" was founded on Lies and is maintained by Lies, hence questions are either avoided or answered with lies by the religion, it has no alternative.

The Truth is not in it.

• sir82
    sir82

Therefore, I expect such ones to pass this on.

Your expectations are sadly naive.

But for what it's worth, those are good questions.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Governing body is threated by their own flock's investigation of the bible on their own, for it could be realized that they

themselves are a fraudulent leadership. The doctrines that have been with the organization from the very beginning were corruptly

devised intensionally to attract attention the Watchtower's Publishing house own literature, this still continues to this day.

There was always an attractive commercial aspect to them.

Religion is a game of power for men to immerse themselves in, what it eventually comes down to is whether or not you personally want to be

an adjoining participate .

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Phizzy!

Let's let Searcher make his own conclusions

• Ding
    Ding

The GB believes that the Bible is an organizational book, given to an organization rather than to individuals.

They also believe that no one can properly understand the Bible without the explanations communicated by Jehovah through the GB...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit