Sparlock

by biometrics 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• biometrics
    biometrics

Does your neighbor have children too? Why not invite their kids over to watch a "magic kingdom" movie with your kids?

Yes they have kids, a lot older than mine. The oldest decided at age 14 he didn't want to go to meetings anymore, that caused the mum and dad to flip-out. The dad tried to hang himself. The second child has tried to hang himself too. I suspect from stress in the house.

Both parents are perpetually on anti-depressants, and cannot work.

It's a really sad situation. They both were productive business people before getting the 'truth'.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yikes! If you need a reason why it might not be a good idea to let your kids watch that video, just reread your post describing those neighbors that gave the video to your kids.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe then you need to have a" study"ith your neihbours reminding them how they were both productive succesful business people before becoming involved with jehovah`s witnesses,and rather than their being in a spiritual paradise,they are actually in a hell hole,that they need to get out of for the benefit of all the family before it`s too late.

smiddy

• biometrics
    biometrics
    Maybe then you need to have a" study"ith your neihbours reminding them how they were both productive succesful business people before becoming involved with jehovah`s witnesses,and rather than their being in a spiritual paradise,they are actually in a hell hole,that they need to get out of for the benefit of all the family before it`s too late.

I think it may already be "too late" for them (except their oldest son).

My best course of action is to "dissapear" Sparlock with my majical powers (when no-one's looking).

The neighbor said the Organisation will be putting new Sparlock videos online for kids to watch. So I'd better put a parental block on that website too.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Our kids (7-11) watched it once, laughed and can't be bothered with it any more. One viewing is not going to kill them, especially story 1 but if you are that worried then it can get lost somewhere no doubt.

I'd be more worried about the mental health of your neighbours. It sounds like that is reason enough not to have anything to do with it - surely your other half could see that if reasoned with?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

bump for zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, NC!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is what happens to Children who watch..

The Sparlock Cartoon..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@BTXB!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit