Email exchange with a JW MS that I used to know

by loosie 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

What an a-hole.

I think this fellow has earned a new term - what a j-hole!

• loosie
    loosie

Thank you Farkel He is a j hole!

Side note: My hubby thinks they way I walk is sexy and wouldn't change a thing unless it started to cause me pain.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thankfully, we have left a small, miserable group. Actually, they are losers. They become vicious when a little light tries to shine in their dark world. It is nice to hear from ones in the past naturally. I have re-met a few through FB that have left the org. also. But with some, we remember firmly and thankfully why we moved on from the org. as a whole. We outgrew them.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

"Don't argue with a fool, onlookers might not be able to tell the difference".

I had to be mistaken for a fool by others too many times before I found the wisdom in that qoute.

• mP
    mP

Ask him why Jehovah approves of slavery in the OT and why Jesus never condemns slave ownership and tells slaves to be faithful to their masters on more than one occassion.

• jemba
    jemba

Sorry Aware but the elders really are in a position to know better.

With their secret elders book and the way they break up families they are definetely not without blame in the org.

They see the inner workings of the cult and still choose to remain.

I see this in my father who has been an elder for 30 yrs, he should know better but he backs up his cronies when they want to disfellowship his daughter.

• jemba
    jemba

Thanks for sharing. Well said Loosie.

• Splash
    Splash

I know a JW window washer who earns about £40k per year.

He's his own boss, chooses when to work and when to go on vacation. No 9:00-5:00 for him.

Splash

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Remember that the best revenge is living a long and successful life. One saying seemst to apply here about not casting your valuables to swine.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

By their fruits you will know them, ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit