My question to Leolaia:Have you published the wealth of information on religion you have into a book ?Do you plan to do so in the near future?Please everybody indicate your desire for her to do so.

by smiddy 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy
    smiddy

I don`t know how the rest of you posters feel , but I think all of this knowledge coming out ad-hoc in response to questions could be utilized in a more meaningfull way by a book or series of books , not just for the benefit of ex JW`s but for all that are interested in the bible and christianity.

Leolaia : If you have already published something along these lines please forgive my ignorance , (and point me in the right direction) however if you haven`t, then please seriously consider it.

I am sure many,many , people would benefit greatly.

smiddy

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think she is THE most awesome poster on here. Nuff said...

Well OK I'll say some more as you did ask lol, ... no "attitude", no nonsense, no "aren't I frickin' great, look at me, look at me!", no starting hundreds of threads to show how great her knowledge is, just calm, quite reasoning of a beautiful mind without hidden agendas of massaging her own ego.

Leolaia, long may you continue just as you are... but a book of your acquired wisdom would be nice too.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wish she would write a history of Jehovah's Witnesses or A book on some aspect of it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

WMF

Thank you for your support on this thread,and of course their are other posters who contribute immensely to this site who should not be sidelined ,but I think Leolaia is an exception ,worthy of special attention.

I will be off line for a few days, and will be curious to the response to this thread. (hopefully positive)

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

SBF

I agree ,I think it would be a great read

smiddy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You can always type Leolaia <subject> into Google.

E.g. Leolaia cross

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Leo is my go-to person for information!

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I would LOVE a book of Leolaia's takedowns of the societies mythology, e.g. showing how the society's explanation of the nephalim conflicts with tradition & the bible etc...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Probably dear Leo is busy enough without writing a book, but I do think her erudition should reach a wider audience than just us, she has the teacher's ability of explaining quite difficult and technical matters in a way that we lay-men can understand.

Any book she chose to write would deserve success, and if she chose to debunk the WT rubbish in a book that would be a bonus for us.

I would think she already has certain published material to do with her area of expertise.

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

i would welcome that heartily!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit