Anyone in Miami?

by sseveninches 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I use to be in Broward county and had our assemblies/conventions in WPB...I no longer live in south FL, but still have friends there...JW's and "wordly" people...

Kool Jo

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Seven, PM! Also, next time, consider posting this in members only section.

• mamamo
    mamamo

My uncle's 2nd wife was from Davie and others had moved up from that area. I remember going to Hialeah for an assembly at the horse track. I thought that was rather funny. But I am in the center part of the state, not too far from the Mouse.

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

Knowsnothing - I'm kind of new to the forum, and I wasn't really aware of the members-only section until after I posted it. I will nex time though, thanks!

Also, you have a PM.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

PM back at ya, Sseveninches.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I lived in Miami, Homestead, and Palm Beach. Now, I too am at the other end of Alligator Alley, Skeeterville.

Skeeter

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

In South Florida here and now!

Not sure I wanna see sseven inches at Haulover though....

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I didn't ask the original question because of Haulover...I just wanted to smoke out all the locals. Also, I have my suspicions of some people in my hall that are probably mentally out, but I'm not sure how to confront them. I've learned (thankfully not the hard way) that I can't really trust anyone, because I don't know who will turn around and rat me out, maybe after feeling guilty about it.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Grew up in Hollywood. left in 1995.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit