so it's Sunday, what do you have planned for next week? let's all be honest

by dreamgolfer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Vacuuming, grocery shopping, appointment, Tot soccer, and watching the Bachelor Pad...my guilty pleasure.

• Glander
    Glander

We just had a week with visits with a new ggrandbaby, then the ggrandbabies aunt and her boyfriend came up from Eugen to see her and spent the night with us. We had a great time with these young folks, good food and a lot of laughs. Our oldest son had his 42nd b'day yesterday but he is in Seattle and so we just had a nice phone visit. Wednesday our oldest daughter will be spending the night and bringing baby Lilly, our other ggdaughter. She is only 21 mos. but she started walking at 9 mos. She is a whole evenings entertainment when we put on some music.

By Wednesday or Thursday we will be scheduling another visit from someone. We love it.

• yknot
    yknot

busy busy busy!

intensely vacuum out the rest of the sand from car....

Swim party

2-bday parties

movie date with tweens

exercise

reviewing study material, Roll of Thunder, Veronica Roth's trilogy

FS show up and ditch --actually might do a FS park-play afternoon...not sure yet.

prepare more intensive almost-school curriculum

household chores/rearrange upstairs

play, play, play with kids

decide 4H projects for next year

watch olympics with kids and discuss if they wanna consider sports for our state's winter amateur athletic games or stick with summer only

chill out poolside

drink something alcoholic

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Day's almost done for me. Went out for breakfast (while wife was at the meeting) read my newpaper. Road my motorcyle and went out for lunch while my wife was watching a movie with the grand kids. Stopped at a friend's house (the only JW that stayed in touch with me) to plan next week's motorcycle trip to the Canadian east coast. After diner I am watch Big Brother with my wife who is the fan.

• Emery
    Emery

Attempt to make it to 2 meetings in a row to throw some friends off my scent

Work

and Maybe catch the new spider man movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit