Fanatical thinking: "I CAN"T WAIT TO BE PERSECUTED!!!"

by rip van winkle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• irondork
    irondork

" I can't wait to be persecuted!!!"

That kind of mindset could cause some over zealous dub to go out and be irresponsible in the field - work rough neighborhood alone, ignore NO TRESPASSING sign, be too aggressive with the wrong type of personality - basically try to incite the persecution she craves so badly so she can feel worthy.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Irondork- I have known quite alot of Jw's like that- some sisters- mostly Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!

She won't do that-at least for now, You never know.

You made an excellent point about wanting persecution to feel worthy. I think you hit the nail on the head!!!!!

• hoser
    hoser

just can't wait, won't the truth fairy be happy?

hoser

• hoser
    hoser

dp

• hoser
    hoser

this lady sounds like a sister in our hall. maybe every hall has one?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well they have a modern day heroine the ridiculous Nancy Chung or whatever she was called who preferred 20 odd years of incarceration and extreme hardship rather then settle down and face her family responsibilities, all for demanding she still banged on doors flogging WTS literatureshit, maybe this fool has been reading up on this other deluded fool.

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

What if the persecution comes in the form of the most beautiful human male on this earth, who happens to catch her while she's about to fall and she looks into his eyes and her heart melts... and she realizes he's not a Brother and all the pain that causes... I bet she won't be that happy about persecution then.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't you jus' love those ass backward Witnesses

Persecution = a good thing and celebratin' the gift of life = a bad thing

along wit all the other backward things they teach

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

What if the persecution comes in the form of the most beautiful human male on this earth, who happens to catch her while she's about to fall and she looks into his eyes and her heart melts... and she realizes he's not a Brother and all the pain that causes... I bet she won't be that happy about persecution then.

SAUERKRAUT- Unless she can get him to study with the JW's. She would be determined.

(Actually, that doesn't sound too bad to me. Do you think it could happen? Do you know where he resides? Can you give him my #?)

Wishful thinking.

HOSER- ROOT CANAL!!! TRUTH FAIRY!!! SO FUNNY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit