Who Like Me, Feel That The Olympics Are About As Exciting To Watch As A Dog Turd Turning White?

by Low-Key Lysmith 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Discuss.

• DT
    DT

I generally agree, unless the sport involves scantily clad women. Even then, it has to be one of the most boring ways to watch scantily clad women.

I find the winter Olympics to be slightly more interesting.

• dgp
    dgp

Besides "scantily clad", I like gymnastics.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm with you Low Key, haven't followed the games since the days of Mark Spitz, Olga Korbut and a few others from that era and that's going back 20 plus years.

I switched over about an hour ago to give it a try and see what was on, male gymnastics, watched for about 4 minutes now I'm back to Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network.

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL - I like the skating during the winter olympics. The gymnastics isn't too bad. But I don't care if I miss either. Had to watch the opening ceremony w/ my sister. She goes all out for the olympics with food and drinks.

• mP
    mP

The olympics is boring because it is filled with psuedo sports that nobody cares about. After all how many equestrians are ther ein any country. The answer few maybe less than a hundred. Its a bullshit sport created for rich people like Princess Margaret to enter the Olympipcs. Pople like me an dyou can never wish to spend millions on this sort of thing. Other sports like fencing again are a complete bore and are never shown on tv for the same reason. Even during the Olympics i can never recall seeing a single bout. Let those sports die. God i hate swimming, i really wish it was banned. Its nothing but a sport that encourages drug taking, mindless and pointless exercise. The women look like men, with no tits and massive shoulders. Somehow i dont think this is a good example.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I also prefer the winter Olympics. I like to watch the ski jumps and tobogganing.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    Who Like Me, Feel That The Olympics Are About As Exciting To Watch As A Dog Turd Turning White?

ME!

I personally find sport so bloody boring!

I didn't even watch the opening ceremony . . .

3M

• iceguy
    iceguy

I only watch the winter olympics.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I like some of the cycling especially the Keirin - that's mad. I enjoyed the road cycling as I reguarly drive along major parts of the route so it was good to see. I was going to go and watch it yesterday but had to prioritise some other bits.

Sailing is good.

BMX is good.

Men's 100m is gearing up to be a must watch.

Phelps getting butchered yesterday was a good watch as well.

Some of the rowing is also pretty interesting but then again perhaps that because there is alot of British talent in this area.

I'm not a follower of most of the sports but am an overall sports fan so do enjoy watching anyone at the peak of their discipline. I watched a bit of gym yesterday - mens parallel and floor - amazing to see what these people can do. I watched some handball as well. Never seen it before but that was pretty fun.

I will be flicking through most of the sports on and off over the next two weeks. Dunno about the rest of the world but we can watch multiple events on TV and there is lots online as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit