What is WTS official apostasy definition?

by Healthworker 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hey Greybeard,

Great website! Is that your creation?

The Oracle

• williamhconley
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Healthworker, thanks for explaining the "Bullet Operation" reference.

I'd heard that story before. What can I say, comparing that to getting an education is stupid, absolutely stupid! There is absolutely no correlation between the two. In one situation you have a terribly depressed individual suffering from the profoundly ill-effects of his disorder so much so that in his desperation tries end it all by putting a gun to his head in an attempt to kill himself. He botches it though and through a freak circumstance he ends up cured instead. (Don't try this at home!)

In the other instance you have a perfectly normal person wanting to improve themselves, learn something, prepare to become a productive member of society and increase their earning potential.

Where's the parallel? Oh, I see: there isn't one!

It's informative to consider how terrified the GB are of educated followers ... oh, I know why: once people get educated they realize how full of it the GB are and quit following them!

I think they are the ones in need of the "Bullet Operation"!

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, 00DAD!

You are welcome. Yupp liked your reasoning, there no parallel between suicide by gun and getting an education.

It's amazing! Think about how much work they put into that religion. Why bother if you don't believe it? And if you believe it, why not make the best out of it? I mean, what would you accomplish by giving a riddicouls talk in front of 1000 of people? My impression is that there may be some mental illness involved, alzheimer or possible some use of medication or maybe he just stopped believing and now are trying to ruin what is left of the faith among our brothers by using that illustration. That is why I mentioned why he is not accused of apostacy by the GB.

Jesus said that what is in our heart, will be what we speak about. The best way of getting to know someone, is by letting them talk. The more they say, the more it will become obvious who they are. If you are the head og a multimillion dollar corp, in your country, who would you invite to have a special talk to your employees? Who would be the best to encourage the staff to produce more and better? You would probably evaluate possible speakers with some consideration. Because you know that the wrong speaker would have a devastating effect. Maybe he was the right speaker, made us wake up from our spiritual sleep...:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit