Ciro Aulicino - Photo

by VM44 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

Obviously an apostate impostor.

The kid in front with the checked tie looks suspicious too.

• moshe
    moshe

Poor little lads, their childhood has been stolen from them.- and no Sparlock for them, probably no Star Wars, feel the Force, Luke, either. JWs are not allowed in them Scifi woods--

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Mr Aulicino was one of the signatories on the Watchtower Society's application form to become an NGO member of the United Nations Department of Information, along with the late Lloyd Barry. Mr Aulicino has never been reproved or disciplined for his official act ofadulterous apostasy in climbing onto the UN's back like whore of Revelation, which the Watchtower has hypocritically always accused other religions of doing.

• VM44
    VM44

Could the man on the right in lunch photo be the same as the man shown in the first photo?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

notice the child in the foreground.

Damien of "Omen"? LOL

Perhaps a guest appearance!

• E.ZenoneSr@comcast.net
    [email protected]

Is this the Ciro I knew when I was at Bethel (1958-61)? It doesn't look like him, but it's been a long time. As far as I know he is still with the headquarter's staff of Bethel. I have prayed for his salvation for many years. I have a list of Bethelites I remember that I pray for each week. Hey, any of you that knew me, don't be afraid! So, if any are 'secretly' looking at this, send a message! My story is at www.watchtowerworld.org

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ciro was my roommate Robert Sullivan's table head. Amazing how he looks almost the same. :-)

Randy

freeminds2.org

• mP
    mP

I was not aware that jesus and the apostles wore ties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit