Another Watchtower property on the Market...Come and get it!

by Momma-Tossed-Me 15 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

How many shell corporations does the Wt. Society have.

• mP
    mP

Is jehovah going to vegas or monaco anytime soon ?

• Gayle
    Gayle

How was the 'freeze' placed on the WTS by the Court in the Conti case? Was it to be only temporary, until funds were placed in an escrow type account to satisfy Court till the 'Appeal?' How much? would the WTS have to place in such type of acct till then? All the amount or partial?

Did the WTS satisfy that requirement for now?

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

The more these "shell corps" are brought into the sunshine the more one can unravel the money trail. Think of this. A corporation that is totally unknown by most anyone related to the Wachtower, in or out of.

They can pay exorbitant salaries, take expensive vacations, bribe, and the list goes on an on.

This may seem like conspiracy theory, but think about the nature of man, to eat, drink and be merry. All of this is accomplished by having unlimited resources.

If the child abuse scandal and lower donations as well as lower return on investments is cash strapping the society then it will affect whomever is benefiting from it. Thusly they cannot keep up the lifestyle they currently have.

If that lifestyle involves paying people to keep them on the reservation so to speak then this could have huge implications for the Org.

One person who has integral information who feels slighted could bring this thing tumbling down.

Interesting isn't it when you think of what you know about the nature of man?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

From another old thread:

"As we understand it, the COHI group was formed to purchase property and avoid issues with the Brooklyn Heights people. Some would have refused to sell to the Dubs. Likely there were other reasons not known to us personally.

One of the princpals in COHI was Dallas (Dick) F. Wallace, a very wealthy Dub. He was the founder of Tech Tire Patch which in turn gave way to the Mighty Distributing franchise empire. Dick died several years ago, he had MS I believe."

More info please!

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

No one was supposed to find out about that I'd imagine!

I found this on google image search, from a mirror site, not sure who to credit for artwork.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit