Jehovah's Witnesses...loyal to God...or to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society ?

by Balaamsass 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Hard to believe I started this post 11 years ago! At the time I was a relatively "NEW" POMO on the site and was trying to improve the group's SEO with keyword headings. Some of the headings actually made it onto the Google search. I actually thought it would help some JWs get out. The human mind is amazing in its ability to deceive itself. Humans are tribal and will ignore the obvious to remain in a "tribe" be it an extended family, political party, cult, or religion. Thanks for the memory "Newboy". :) When were you a NEWBOY? Farm or Brooklyn?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Was this started even before the Watchtower declared JWs much obey the GB even if it does not seem rational? I'm thinking that was a WT issue in 2013 but too lazy to go check my notes.

Maybe you (Balaaamsass) are a better prophet than they profess to being?

But, isn't it obvious that JWs today give their loyalty to the WTS/GB? They have fallen to the lowest level of any "academia" as far as really studying or knowing what the Bible says. Most have no "Christian Trained Conscience" because they have not taken the time or effort to KNOW what the Bible says. They just puppet WT orders.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

That segment of the video is interesting. That there is a handpicked group of loyal Bethelites without legal backgrounds, who just prepare CSA related documents for the legal department.

To work in WT legal probably means to have a totally seared conscience (1 Timothy 4:2)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit