The Osbournes

by Shimmer 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Did anybody else watch Ozzie's family on the Osbournes last night. Oh my God!!! It is soooo funny. I laughed my ass off. You've gotta see this show. It's on MTV.

Me thinks some of the people on this forum need to sit down in front of the boob tube sometimes and have a good laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine.

Shimmer
    Of the "life is too short to bicker" class.

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• jaded
    jaded

That show was hysterical! Can't wait for the next episode. Nothing like a good laugh!

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I couldn't believe it was a REAL Reality Show. I laughed outloud it was so hilarious! But then I'm warped.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/osbournes/

• Kep
    Kep

That's the rocker Ozzy yeah??

Don't have MTV down here in the sticks, but heard about it on the radio.
    Sounds like it's a goodie.

Guess we will get it one day....

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

The show is as funny as hell!

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• freddi
    freddi

I saw the Osbournes. It was a trip. I am sucker for all those reality shows. I hope that this will make some other personalities think about having their own reality show.
    Peace,
    Freddi

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I went to see Ozzy in concert last night. The man's a walking corpse but still a lot of fun . :O Oi oi! *waving arms*

• openminded
    openminded

That was some of the funniest television I have ever seen. I was by myself and laughing out loud.

om

• LB
    LB

Ozzy'z family is a trainwreck. The wife is about as close to sane and it gets there. What's up with the son? A teenager in highschool wearing a helmet and playing war games in the back yard. Good grief.

Funny stuff though.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit