20571pnt428571 is..... (you can fill in the blanks)

by dreamgolfer 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Twitch
    Twitch
    A real person, with real feelings, who doesn't deserve to be bullied on-line.

And who deserves some real reality, which in a sense they're getting here. But perhaps we should let the poster in question promote Godlike Productions and encourage the posting of ridiculous shite. Or at least look the other way, eh?

The question is, are we talking about their feelings here or yours? Because from what I've read, they don't seem to care about negative responses or any feedback for that matter. Just another poster on a mission from god. Besides, this thread is nothing as far as insults have gone for 867pintofkeiths5309, lol.

I have a dear cousin, who is mentally challenged. I hate to think of how he would get treated by someone like YOU.

Never met your cousin so you really don't know. Besides, this isn't about your cousin. Not thinking about virtual thugs like us pummeling strawmen you create is likely in your best interest ;)

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    And who deserves some real reality

Twitch, for speaking up.

Piece,

TH68

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    A real person, with real feelings, who doesn't deserve to be bullied on-line.

Huh? No one answered my question.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Massive "Earthquake" (Zech3:1-4) to Hit Jehovah's Witnesses BEFORE the Great Tribulation

Oh, boy!

Pnt, listen to Paul, please wake up mate. If you're not a troll!

You're being messed up by a dangerous cult. Don't bring their 'mind cleansing'(TM) propaganda here.

You're only hurting yourself.

• talesin
    talesin

I am against bullying in all forms. Actually creating a thread to make fun of someone is not good form, to say the least.

And I speak up when I see it.

tal

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

What about his posts? Isn't he a reproach for our forums?

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

"invisible mode?"

somebody better check if he's got a bunker....

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

...........is

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Ah... the weird number reference is actually someone's username. Right. Couldn't someone have just said so?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit