Anonymous And Pro JW Discussion Forums

by DT 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I am a member of a pro-jw site. You can be subtle, but they are VERY quick to delete messages and accounts that are not in line with JW thinking. And they think apostates are pure evil. One poster suggested that appostates are happy over the shooting that occured this weekend. (where the hell would they get that idea?) The "mentally diseased" article must have really hit home with some of them if they think that way. I REALLY had to resist the urge to post on that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Thanks Outlaw, that may end up being the best strategy..

LOL!!..

It`s the Only Choice any of Us Have..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

One poster suggested that appostates are happy over the shooting that occured this weekend. (where the hell would they get that idea?)

Did anybody even challenge such a hateful notion? I guess all bets are off when it comes to us evil apostates. Hell---remember how we all rejoiced after that tsunami? Yeah---that's us.

assholes.

• DT
    DT

I'm considering retracting my suggestion that we try to prevent pro JW discussion forums from being attacked, but I'm concerned that may also be viewed as promoting illegal activity.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Wow King Solomom what liability can fall on a open forum by annonymous posters? why be so worried? like Outlaw has nicely shown the crash is coming for the Washtowel society so why chastise the cheerleaders?

im sure there are ex jws who would not like the list of former and current pedophiles being released hmmm just saying King Solomon.

Azazel

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I think that article is more favorable than this thread, and I don't think it crossed any legal boundaries.

Fed law doesn't care about the righteousness of why the hacking happens: you could hack into KKK sites, and they could care less.... Law is the law.

I appreciate the concern about advocating any illegal activity, but I think we should also try to avoid stifling free debate until it becomes meaningless.

You are sadly mistaken if you think your free speech rights (which don't even apply here: this is a privately-owned site) include the right to discuss how to break laws.

You will do as you will (there's no way of convincing anyone who's convinced themselves of the rightness of their actions: a trait that is ironically taught via indoctrination by JWs), but be aware that each count of "conspiracy to engage in computer hacking" (which doesn't even require a successful hacking: just cooperating to attempt) carries a 10 yr sentence in Federal Prison.

Here's the FBI page which announced the bust from Sabu, earlier this year (there's many more such cases pending):

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-releases/2012/six-hackers-in-the-united-states-and-abroad-charged-for-crimes-affecting-over-one-million-victims/

Wow King Solomom what liability can fall on a open forum by annonymous posters? why be so worried? like Outlaw has nicely shown the crash is coming for the Washtowel society so why chastise the cheerleaders?

Yeah, tell that to the site owner/admin when they're served by FBI with warrants asking for ISP and other identifying information, so LEOs can compare to whatever data they are currently harvesting via inflitrated Anon chats, as well as information of attacks gleaned from the targets ISP/servers. You clearly are under-estimating the ability and resources of LEOs to crack down on Anon computer hackers.

im sure there are ex jws who would not like the list of former and current pedophiles being released hmmm just saying King Solomon.

You sir, are officially considered by me to be a butt clown. If you knew anything about what I've revealed here, you'd know I was never even baptized, and left involvement with JWs as a young teen (I have family though who are still in, and have shunned me after they learned of my apostate involvement, eg helping others here).

I know, in your mind there's a VAST CONSPIRACY that includes everyone who possibly would dare disagree with you. Yeah, there's the unmistakeable hallmark of an ex-JW (you can take the person out of the JWs, but you can't take the self-righteous indignation of a JW so easily out of the person).

PS yes, King Sol knows a thing or two about child abuse, with that "cutting baby in half" threat: guilty as charged.

• DT
    DT

I remember, with shame, feeling glad when when bad things happened and observing the same thing in other Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm so glad that I left that way of thinking behind.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

heres a screen capture

batman1

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

another moderators response

borg

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---even though the statements reflect the feelings of apostates? OMFSM they are whacked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit