Edeteing disaybled

by bboyneko 10 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Eye dont layk this disaybeled editeng beecauz thean eye cent gou bak und chang mei postz and corekt forr spellink az eye em nut the bast speller in tha woorld.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ko, Iy donte lick it ether, tune it bick un simone

• Xander
    Xander

ohh damyt, win dedd tehy terrn oph teh ehdit feechur.

mI en reel depe schet gnow

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • Kep
    Kep

Ie lie kit thees weigh koz yuu kun cee awl tha deefrant tyeps uf rightings.
    Wee knough dem JWs carnt reed thees koz eht licks lyek wee arrrr riteing in tunges.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

butt if'n siomn pust it bayk thn peeplzez kin beee meeen n sae bayd thngs nd thn goo bayk n chnge it nd says tey nver sayd it..in the first playc what they sayd they didn't ought to have sayd

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• dmouse
    dmouse

My God! I've gone dyslexic!!

• mommy
    mommy

The really, really scary thing is I could read every word Must be because of the kids and this is their writing style now. LOL Thanks all!
    wendy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

dmouse
    "dyslexic!!"?

No yur alrite. I am cixelsyd. I can finallee reed wat pepul r riting.

plm

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

mommy
    how far into the birth are we going with you? just wondering cuz I get qeeezzee so please warn us.

When are you due anyway? Boy or Girl?
    plm

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I thought u guys were trying to talk like kiwis....ohh woops sorry Kep...you weren't trying lol.

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit