The Clergy- Laity Watchtower Lie

by metatron 38 Replies latest jw friends

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

i used to believe that an elder ( and i preferred the older term of servant) should be the least noticeable person in the hall!!!

• JT
    JT

tOM

YOU ARE on a roll my man

great post= clearly showing the foolishness of wt flip and flop and then try to explain away dogma

it is so sad as we watch this poor jw YOYO MAMA attempt at what many of us tried to do DEFEND WT GOOFY DOGMAS

ESP ALL the ones they told us we would be dfed for not accepting

it is a clear demostration of how jw must accept whatever they are told

so sad

• JT
    JT

this is deeeeeeeeeeep

#######

Logic and fact will not deter you; so be it. You believe because you WANT to believe. Have a nice life. I hope you're young enough to be around when the boys in Brooklyn throw a party to celebrate the Centenary of the Kingdom's Birth in 2014, less than 12 years hence. Maybe you'll get a special ticket of admission to the Stanley Theater for the event; wouldn't that be something to brag about at your local Kingdom Hall?

######

yes in 12 years they will have a SPEICAL EDITION OF THE WT TO celebrated 100yrs of lies

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    in 12 years they will have a SPECIAL EDITION OF THE WT TO celebrated 100yrs of lies

I believe it behhoves all true Christians to start making personal arrangements to have a share in distributing this special issue. Perhaps family members could decide on how they will make the month of April 2014 a time of special activity. Could one or more members share in the auxiliary pioneers service for that month?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Scully
    Scully

YoYoMaMa writes:

I don't have to taste shit to know it's shit.

Just wanted to let you know that your comments have earned you a special dedication.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23040&site=3

Love, Scully

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

imbue:

They recently stated this in the WT 01.01.02 p 6-7
    Jehovah's Witnesses...have no clergy/laity division, they are not segregated according to skin color or wealth.
    Definitely a bold-faced lie.

When was the last time you saw a black, latino, chinese, or arabic GB member?

I suppose Jehovah's Holy Spirit only appoints and selects caucasian males as worthy of representing his mouthpiece on earth.

They have the audacity to say that all men are united and equal, but the diversity of race is absent even in their highest level of authority.

Talk about hypocritical.

It appears Jehovah God is not an equal opportunity employer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Reborn2002,They got J.R. Brown,he`s a black dude.He`s just as slimey as the rest of them.I saw him on Dateline lying his ass off for WBTS.Junior do`s everything mother tells him to do(LOL)...OUTLAW

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

metatron ---

There is one thing here that I think you may be overlooking. The clergy - laity distinction is not really a function of whether they get paid or not. If it was, the term "paid clergy" would be a redundancy.

Rather, it is a distinction based on elitism. Certain ones have the "authority" to think and reason on the scriptures, while the others don't. Instead, they are expected and required, at times, to believe what has been prepared for them, or else.

YoYoMama's comments really have nothing to do with whether or not they are clergy, as financial remuneration is immaterial.

LoneWolf

• blondie
    blondie

JR Brown is not of the anointed nor on the GB, but Sam Herd is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit