Support Sparlock grow a Goatee!!

by Simon Morley 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Just thought I would share another hurdle over in the road to recovery from Dubdom. I now sport a fashionable, neatly trimmed goatee and I do not worry about bumping into JW's. Took me over 2 years to crack that one....

Now as mine looks exactly like Sparlocks (grey too), does anyone know where I can get a hat like his?? May I also take this opportunity to thank everyone on this site for being very supportive, encouraging and at times very funny. Kudos to you all! Cheers, Simon Morley

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

I grew a goatee a few months ago ----have wanted one for decades. The fact that it bears a strong resemblence to Sparlocks is just one more reason to keep it. I was thinking of shaving it off. My wife isn't thrilled with it, tho my 8 year old g'daughter says she wants one just like it, and a white moustache too. hahaha, gotta love kids.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Mauiboy: ditto, my wife (left before me) finally likes it! I have already bumped into to some JW's and its amazing how they can't keep their eyes of it!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I would, but goatees don't look good on women.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It should be easy enough to get Sparlock's belt printed on a Tee shirt.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

For the hat, just use yellow stitching on a purple cap.

• cedars
    cedars

Please refer to cantleave for instructions on how to grow a goatee that is as big and bushy as possible!!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Please refer to cantleave for instructions on how to grow a goatee that is as big and bushy as possible!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well I am definitely goatee challenged... but that's a good thing (being that I am female). But I think for Hallowe'en it would be very cool to dress like Sparlock.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

BP, Men don't notice my goatee because they're staring at my breasts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit