Who are the Jehovah Witness online apologist groups?

by Gros Michel no more 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gros Michel no more
    Gros Michel no more

here are some interesting people on jwn's search. I know of one or two, the rest are new to my virgin apologist mind.

E-watchman who is he?

Carl Jonnson he does not accept 607 bc His is new to me, don't know who he is.

Ralph Furi Pro 607 bc

Ray Franz "Christian Freedom" book Does brother Franz have a blog?

greg stafford from /jehovah/exe jwn is sparse with details of greg, my cousin said he was taking a leave from his website.

On jwn, are there pro Jehovah Witness people who hold to some of the beliefs, perhaps not all of them?

• Gros Michel no more
    Gros Michel no more

mucho gusto for sharing all the links, yesterday I reviewed most of them. It's not fair the kingdom ministry is shy about meeting brothers and sisters, who share a desire to grow in faith.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Thirdwitness

Tears of Oberon

Google the names.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

E-watchman - considered apostate. He's a splinter group, headed by himself, and had a decent following. Most now consider him a wack-job.

Ray Franz - dead. The books are Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom. Critical of the Org, but still believed in the Bible and quite a few core doctrines (Jehovah only God, no hellfire)

• Gros Michel no more
    Gros Michel no more

ty knowsnothing, E-watchman has made himself a messiah of sorts? sorry to hear about Ray Franz, are his books hard to purchase?

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Crisis of Conscience can be bought as PDF from www.freeminds.org. I'm not sure how much it costs. If you want a paperback, they are a lot rarer. With luck you could find some on Amazon or Ebay.

I recommend reading Ray Franz's Crisis of Conscience. He used to be a member of the Governing Body, so he had inside knowledge no one else had divulged until he wrote his book.

• Gros Michel no more
    Gros Michel no more

Paperback or hardback, could you recommend more books like Franz wrote?

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Why can't the members can't fitly having the same mind and same line of thought regarding their faith without the organization? Whereas most mainstream Christians are having same mind and thought despite different churches and their pastors don't even know each other. Of course, the Holy Spirit stops working for the JWs!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

There's a fairly large group of Witnesses that post in the Religion & Spirituality section of Yahoo! Answers.

They mainly just plug their ears and try to drown out all the criticism.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Acts 1:8 Jesus states the apostles will be witnesses of him ( Jesus )

But the WTS says otherwise

"But did you know that the bible speaks of more than one salvation?????"_______Reasoning book page 360

"So if someone says________Christians are supposed to be witnesses for Jesus not Jehovah

You might reply: But here is something that may be a new thought to you...of whom was Jesus

" the faithful witness?"_____Reasoning book page 208

" Anyone who publicly witnesses about Jehovah is usually identified as a " Jehovah's Witness"____Reasoning Book page 199

" They believe that God's kingdom is the only hope for mankind"________Reasoning book page 199

" AntiChrist: " Means...............instead of Christ."_______Reasoning book page 32

Without Jesus , how would you get to the Kingdom ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit