Sparlock Garden Gnomes available

by Shawn10538 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

This is kind of a redundant post, so look at my post "Sparlock Lives." Legal arrangements can be made to get you a hand made Sparlock garden gnome made of clay. Likeness is very good. But I have to know there is enough interest before a fire a bunch of them up. I'll try a get a picture of the doll / garden ornament up when I get a few models made. Looking for feedback on the look etc. Also, I will be making some statues of Mazzie Star, Princess of the Night Sky (Sparlock's girlfriend) and Sparlock's side kick Cheeze Wiz, his dog Spar Dog and Mastah Wizahd, Master of Wizard Wizdom. Other characters include, Dark War, Warlock of the Underworld, Witchy War the Witch Lock, (a trans-gender Witch / warlock, Grave Surfer, Lady Culler of Souls and Jehovah Almighty, Commander of the Warlock's Army, Jehovess, Priestess of the Witches' Hall and finally, Satanica, Sword Master of the Dark.

It would be sweet to make trading cards of these characters and any more that you all can think of!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Nobody? Wow. I have a hard time believing that nobody here would love to have a gnome of Sparlock in their front yard. Doesn't anybody picture the look on the face and the chill up the spine of a JW as they walk by your house and realize that Sparlock is staring at them? I think it will be hilarious. Oh well. Your loss.

• DT
    DT

I couldn't comment on this thread before. I don't know why. If I had a garden or even a yard, I would love a Sparlock garden gnome. I have some friends who might like one, I'll see if they are interested.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

If you have a front door it could go right there.

• DT
    DT

My friend is definately interested in the possibility of a Sparlock gnome. He would like to know the size and price and see a picture when it is available. If we keep bumping this thread, we will probably find that others are interested also. There has got to be a demand for them with all the tshirts that have been sold.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I would buy one in a heartbeat! In fact, it will be the only item on my birthday wish list

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Shouldn't that be 'Sad Jehovah'?

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

If you can make 'em in resin, I want one. I don't think the trip to Italy would be too kind on Sparlock if he was made of clay-mighty as he is. I'd like to have him in a shrine, as the I-ties like to do at their front doors.

It would kick-ass far better than padre Pio or San Francesco.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Shawn, here's the deal. Hubby and I want a small- maybe 6" or so Sparlock to tuck inconspicously into the landscape at our old KH. It would be a plus if some little kid found it and brought it home. His parents would be HORRIFIED that DEMONZ put it there!

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Id buy one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit