It's Time to Pull the Plug on the Watchtower Cult: Are YOU Willing To Do YOUR Part?

by headisspinning 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

I agree w/you jamiebowers -- good must stand up to EVIL and protect the innocent and not go ostrich. There's so much evil to deal with re/this cult and there's power in numbers.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

the way I see it you can hold someone acountable and move on and get healthy personaly.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

By the way I love the fact that I used to read headisspinnings and just hoped you would find your way out....whoooo hooo look at you go!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I have programming skills, let me know who to contact and I'll volunteer.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

AllTimeJeff - Great way of putting things into perspective. Love the Moby Dick reference, except you do know that MD was a whale not a shark!

Nothing like a little mixed metaphors.

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for the chuckle, 00DAD.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Although you have only one voice, if that voice stands with thousands of others, it will be heard.

Yes, you should get help to deal with being in the cult, but at the same time, if we all rally together and stop thinking about only ourselves but for the hundreds of thousands, no millions of victims within the WTBTS, we can make a difference.

I'm here to help if needed. I work in R&D with system applications and software/hardware integration. Solution based trouble shooting skills.

I'm all for helping.

• DT
    DT

I remember when Anonymous went after Scientology. It was accompanied by huge worldwide protests. The XJW response is somewhat weak in comparison, although it's still early. I agree with concentrating on moving on and living a good life, but this is a rare opportunity to leverage our efforts and make a real difference.

• DT
    DT

I made this blog post and posted some of the Anonymous videos. I appreciate comments.

http://jehovahswitnessesvideo.blogspot.com/2012/07/anonymous-protest-videos-against.html

• flipper
    flipper

I second what Jamiebowers , Soldier and DT said. I'm doin' my part to expose this twisted sister of a cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit