New Zealand Branch for sale

by mann377 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

I guess the WTBS needs the $ ...............http://www.nzherald.co.nz/property/news/article.cfm?c_id=8&objectid=10816501

Donations are waaaaay down and they have to feed the machine

• therevealer
    therevealer

Monty Gower, NZ branch co-ordinator for Jehovah's Witnesses, says technological advancements in digital communication, publishing and translation methods, and the consolidation of some New Zealand operations in Australia, mean the organisation no longer needs such a large property.

"Jehovah's Witnesses are committed to maintaining a strong profile and presence in New Zealand and the funds released from the sale will be used in other charitable religious activities, particularly those which have strong community links," says Gower.

Yeah, right.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

the funds released from the sale will be used in other charitable religious activities, particularly those which have strong community links," says Gower

There's a bald face lie, since when has the WTS. used its money to help in any charitable offering locally when there is a desperate need ?

Sounds like this Git spilled out some BS to make his beloved organization look good.

How many times have you seen or heard of a JWS bullshitting through their teeth when it came to making the JW organization look good ?

• wannabefree
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will make an offer for one New Zealand penny. And no more--if they don't make pennies (and the last I checked, they do not), they will have to round down to the nearest 10 cents--meaning zero. That way, they won't be able to get anything to help defend against Satan Conti--they deserve nothing to defend against the righteous wrath of either.

That way, I might also find it possible to move there and not worry about getting into debt to the Rothschilds in the process. The 6-figure debt is not what I want, but if I can take the New Zealand branch off their hands and pay nothing because of rounding, it will be reduced to a more manageable 4-figure debt. And I might even be able to start a business there--that will actually be worth something more than what they are getting now.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovah's Witnesses are committed to maintaining a strong profile and presence in New Zealand and the funds released from the sale will be used in other charitable religious activities, particularly those which have strong community links," says Gower.

The New Zealand Govt.needs to look closely at the claims made by this corrupt organization posing as a charitable religion for the benefit of all New Zealanders.It`s deceitfull and it`s a lie.

Jehovah`s Witnesses don`t even look after their own , their is no program to help the needy ( the Govt. has programs to do that ,use them )

They don`t provide food programs ( the Govt.or other religions do that ,go to them )

They will discourage higher education , except when they want the services of a lawyer in their ranks

Older witnesses who have served most of their life in places like Bethel ,or Branch offices ,when they are closed or sold, are cast off to a congregation whose responsability is to provide for them , they have little or no finances ,seeing they were volunteers.

Hang on aren`t the WTB&TS on record in Australia that they don`t have volunteers ? Steven Unthank`s case in the Latrobe Valley`s Magistrates Court Vs the WTB&TS

And aren`t J.witnesses instructed to not identify themselves as volunteers in their door to door ministry ?

And they don`t provide moneys or provisions to the general public in times of natural disasters , what aid they do provide in these circumstances are only provided to JW`s or family of jw`s or persons who have an interest in the org.of JW`s ,

If their is an exception to my claims it is vey rare indeed and suspect for an ulterior motive

smiddy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Unfortunately, the NZ Government, like most governments, expects that PR releases from cult leaders actually reflect the beliefs and activities of the cults in question.

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Is this part of the NZ Asset Sale I keep hearing about?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

No.

It was already owned by an American company so the NZ Government doesn't give a toss who buys it.

• zeb
    zeb

strong community links..?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit