YOU ACTUALLY ASK HIM?!?!?!

ROTFLMAO!

Lisa
    Who cut the cheese Class

• Farkel
    Farkel

nytel,

: I am beginning to thing that someone who sits
    near my office has a chronic gas problem.
    He is an older sort of fellow, in his late
    40's at least. He never admits anything
    and these odors never seem to follow a pattern.

The answer's somewhere to found in the Bible. All the answers to every life situation are to be found in the Bible, aren't they?

Farkel

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

Farkel

there are a variety of Bible principals
    that could easily be applied here.

however you are mistaken in thinking that
    the bible has a direct answer for every sort of
    problem.

The other day I was haveing trouble with an spvc..
    and the bible didnt have the answer.

I was looking for advice regarding the
    particlular odor

Perhaps you were looking for a direct answer to your
    questions..and failed to look at principal...that
    could be why you are an anti now

• LDH
    LDH

Yeah, the principle that comes to mind is<

[h2]Make it your aim to live quietly and mind your own business.[h2]

Lisa
    Trouncing Class

• nytelecom2
    nytelecom2

actually ldh...you continue to show your
    lack of even basic bible understanding, considering
    the situation involves that of work enviroment.

mind your own business has really nothing to do with it
    here..i think even the most hardened antis would
    have to agree.

however, i am not longer suprised by your posts, considering
    you have shown quite a hypocritical pattern, with a touch of
    shameful racism.
    I would imagine you get some sort of trivial joy from your posts
    (case in point..your attempt to change your signature after every post)..but please think twice about entering an exchange with me..
    you know I always school you...........like i just did.

• Scully
    Scully

The Bible does address bathroom matters, actually:

So Saul came in [the cave] to ease nature, while David and his men were in the parts of the cave farthest back, sitting down. And David's men began to say to him: "Here is the day on which Jehovah does say to you, 'Look! I am giving your enemy into your hand, and you must do to him just as it may seem good in your eyes.'" So David rose up and quietly cut off the the skirt of the sleeveless coat that belonged to Saul. - 1 Samuel 24:3a-5

The next time he comes into your office and drops a Silent Sam, you have God's blessing to cut off the skirt of his sleeveless coat. Praise be to Jah!

Love, Scully

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

I will take the best suggestions
    evaluate them, and proceed as necessary

• Scully
    Scully

NYT,

There are actually a few medical conditions that might be responsible for this problem. The first one that comes to mind is that he may have had colon cancer and uses a colostomy bag. Another one might be that he's just going through a natural process of aging where some digestive enzymes decrease in amount and cause the person to have more gas than they had when they were young. Additionally, some people cannot and should not take products such as "BeanO" because of a metabolic disorder that makes the active ingredients of "BeanO" to be extremely hazardous to them.

I'm sure you'll handle the matter with the tact and discretion that it deserves. Just remember, sometimes the most loving thing to do is to say nothing at all.

Love, Scully

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I use to have a j.w. friend and her breath use to KNOCK ME OUT!!! I swear to you, it was the absolutely the worst smell that I have ever smelt!!! There's a medical name for it, but I can't think of it. This guy you're talking about definately has a problem!!! Too bad you don't have a window that you could open!!!! Why don't you, the next time he farts, walk by him and say, *Gosh Damn, what the HELL is that smell, MAN, ARE YOU FARTING!!!* then, I'd get some air freshner!!! Tink =;o)

• LDH
    LDH

Doesn't it strike anyone as *odd* that NYT is coming to a professed "anti" site to ask ex-JW that he doesn't even like ---for Biblical advice?

It smacks of him not being able to ask the *REAL* Christians, the JWs, for their advice.

Someone else guessed last year that NYT was disfellowshipped and couldn't talk to any of his 'brothers or sisters.' This would certainly be in line with his request for information from a bunch of ugly, anti, overweight stupid XJWs. [8>]

Better to talk to us 'losers', than no one at all, I guess.

The only other thing I can think of is that his prowess as a half-Hispanic LOVE MACHINE[8>] has even annoyed the most self-rightous JWs of all. And for that, he is ignored in his own KH.

Lisa
    Just Wondering Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit