UN vs Watchtower Society

by joelbear 39 Replies latest jw friends

• jerome
    jerome

Sorry for beins so incoherent.

I cant edit my post.

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• JT
    JT

jerome

you have hit the nail on the head

the voting process that involves someones life is truly sad

it shows how these men are not spirit directed

• jerome
    jerome

They probvally wont even respond with a direct anwser and a reason why they would make the decision which they did. Probally will just side step the issue.

They cant reach into their insight books and pill out an anwser for this one they have to think.

I would really like to hear their anwser though...

• jerome
    jerome

Ok its been a while now and no reply...

And it isnt even meeting night. Arent there any active jws online tonight?

Its just a simple question.....

• Will Power
    Will Power

Good points but
    Doesn't look like you are going to get any takers.

Point blank questions are always ignored.

meek:
    Easily imposed on; submissive

Example:
    To totally submit and be told by MEN that the BIBLE says to put your faith in the flesh so that you can live forever on the earth that will pass away seems to fit the dictionary's definition of the meek who inherit the earth. Dust to dust.

bible readers know what is actually written.

Who is humble enough to accept the truth?

• chezza
    chezza

Jerome,
    this very thing happened to me, my daughter was born at 31 weeks of pregnancy, she was only 3 pounds, she was in intensive care trying to save her life, we were told by the doctors she needed a blood transfusion to live, we rang the local elders and told them what was going on, i was a mess as i was only 19 and this was my first child, we basically got told that there was no alternatives to blood for premature infants and that we should leave matters in jehovahs hands, i can tell you this was a very hard time for me, on one hand i wanted not to displease jehovah and on the other i didnt want my daughter to die, but we told the doctors that we wouldnt accept blood and the reasons why, they didnt make it very easy for us they kept hounding us, i remember inside thinking to myself that based on my research on this matter i knew that if the doctors felt she needed it to live they would just go ahead and give it to her( they are laws in my country) and i was thinking please dont let my daughter die, please give her blood, and boy did i feel guilty for thinking that, to cut a long story short, they gave her 20 mls of blood which would have done nothing other than to prove they had almighty power, just a side point here though, i was very very upset with the local congregation, knowing what we were going through not a single witness or even elder from the congregation came along to the hospital to give us support.

• jerome
    jerome

Not a reply in 24 hrs...

• Gozz
    Gozz

AMarie wrote:

Gozz:
    You said "The head of the United Nations, himself a human of flesh and blood, failing to recognize the place of God's people in these momentuous times, voiced the gloved attack on the efforts being made by publishers of the good news." Can you give more information on this?
    On account of the question you ask, and the pledge made by me to respond, I am making this offering. You willdo well to think about this expression, especially in the context in which it has been proven.

"The idea that there is one people in possession of the truth, one answer to the world’s ills or one solution to humanity’s needs has done untold harm throughout history." - Kofi Annan
    Are these words spoken by the Secretart General of the image of the wild beast to be taken lightly? May tha not be so! For this can clearly be shown, inter alia, to be a prelude to greater things. Apostates seek a mighty sign in the fulfillment of prophecy. Will they get it? again, there will be no sign except the sign of a son of man. Carefully consider these things.

I must at this juncture apologize that there has been an extraordinary demand on my time in recent days, but I shall try to make good the vow to fully comment. Perhaps you can make known your feelings before then.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gozz wishes and confidently looks forward to the day when the freedoms that allowed his religion to start and to flourish would be erased. He is the velvet glove, speaking nice words, while anticipating the extermination of all religious/nonreligious ideological competition.

SS

• Will Power
    Will Power

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The idea that there is one people in possession of the truth, one answer to the world’s ills or one solution to humanity’s needs has done untold harm throughout history." - Kofi Annan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you mad cause you think he was talking about you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit